Fresh Grabs

I actually have all of it except The Fox and the Hound on vinyl already. I’m debating on sending the individuals on their separate ways. If I do, Act IV is going back in the PIF here as that’s where it came from. I will say that you won’t be disappointed with the set at all. It is gorgeously put together and just wonderful to hold and to listen to. The pressings are top notch.

Glad you feel the box compares favorably to your other vinyl versions. Nothing wrong with having multiple versions for a band you love. I think I read the cover art is different in this box?

Glad you feel the box compares favorably to your other vinyl versions. Nothing wrong with having multiple versions for a band you love. I think I read the cover art is different in this box?
Acts I-III have new cover art to match Acts IV & V which have the same as their previous vinyl releases.

Some new reissues:

Horace Tapscott Live c/o Pure Pleasure and one of his protégés, Nate Morgan also on Nimbus West reissued by Outernational Sounds

EFFAF80B-E153-4BCB-8B08-3538C8429975.jpeg

And Dauwhe from The John Carter Octet on Italy’s Black Saint and from 180 Proof, a previously unreleased Ann Arbor live album from Strata foursome, Contemporary Jazz Quartet called The Black Hole. Remastered from original reel to reel tapes.

955B9305-FE49-49C4-85DB-C47482081DE7.jpeg

Last edited:
Black Pumas

Another N&G-inspired purchase. I had to buy it after it was made #1 of 2019 here and just as I was about to do so I saw this variant was coming out in February so I waited a little longer. Hoping it sounds as good as it looks.

View attachment 32569

Where did you pick up this variant?

Back