Fresh Grabs

A couple of Freshies™️

Khruangbin & Leon Bridges - Texas Sun
Eyedea & Abilities - By the Throat
B65BDC8D-3FF1-45E9-864E-1520ABEDAE60.jpeg

AND I must say this was a surprise. @gaporter sent this and not only was this a record off my wantlist, it came with personalized goodies. Various download codes, Black Key’s CD, a very thoughtful letter and an awesome CD mix. That will most likely replace the Taylor Swift Speak Now tour CD that’s been in my car’s CD player for over a year. A nice change. 🥰

1E393FFD-B34B-4173-943C-41171892E69C.jpeg

Last edited:
A couple of Freshies™️

Khruangbin & Leon Bridges - Texas Sun
Eyedea & Abilities - By the Throat
View attachment 31959

AND I must say this was a surprise. @gaporter sent this and not only was this a record off my wantlist, it came with personalized goodies. Various download codes, Black Key’s CD, a very thoughtful letter and an awesome CD mix. That will most likely replace the Taylor Swift Speak Now tour CD that’s been in my car’s CD player for over a year. A nice change. 🥰

View attachment 31960
My favorite Counting Crows album!!! The title track slays me every time.

I had this record in my Discogs wantlist for six years, probably since I created my account so I am more than happy to have finally this in hands. Coralie Clément's Salle des Pas Perdus is one of my two favourite album from this Nouvelle Chanson Française period we had in France in the early 00's (Keren Ann - La Disparition is the other one). This album was written, composed and produced by her brother Benjamin Biolay and it's full of jazzy, bossa-nova and classical arrangements. @Teeeee and others, please give a listen to La Contradiction, Samba De Mon Coeur Qui Bat or Le Dernier Train (with Frank Le Gall).

IMG_20200208_152708.jpg

Last edited:
Makaya McCraven - We're New Again

Gotta love Amazon. Put in a flexi mailer so obviously all bent up, and the record is super dirty with what appear to be some scratches. Going a clean will make this one better. Left out in the rain too, when the damn mailer will fit between the door and the screen. Even USPS delivery is better than these Amazon clowns.

FDE94781-0C66-4C07-B007-F35F0154BFCC.jpeg
6702BFB2-B81D-403C-8C13-5AB6A6581489.jpeg
1C3FF01B-8587-434E-B37B-DDD7168D9260.jpeg

Makaya McCraven - We're New Again

Gotta love Amazon. Put in a flexi mailer so obviously all bent up, and the record is super dirty with what appear to be some scratches. Going a clean will make this one better. Left out in the rain too, when the damn mailer will fit between the door and the screen. Even USPS delivery is better than these Amazon clowns.

View attachment 32170
View attachment 32171
View attachment 32172

I'd return it

Back