Fresh Grabs

Slowly but surely, still really tough on money since me and my girl broke up and trying to balance everything myself. But starting to get there. I think having this new dog will really help me in a lot of emotional ways.
You have my number if you ever want to chat or vent man. Still in MS but out of town at the moment. Veteran still sitting pretty in the collection. ;)

Also in case anyone wants a fresh grab them self I recently started really dedicating myself to pumping out rap and New Orleans based shirts. I ended up giving the entire UNLV shirt catalog to Ya so he can make some money off it, but my personal site is now Cassette Couture - delivery is guaranteed or money back, everything is printed by them and they do extremely high quality prints. I am also taking special requests so if you want any dope covers on a shirt @Clint Howard or @Enaz Fox let me know.

I already have a Kilo G shirt, a MC Thick shirt, B-32 I Need A Bag of Dope shirt, Ninja Crew shirt, Mr. Ivan 187 In A Hockey Mask shirt, MC Def Ski shirt, NOPD=Not Our Problem Dude shirt, and 3 Morgus The Magnificent shirts.

VHS Copy of Time Bandits!
View attachment 19094

VHS Bootleg of Grateful Dead - Deadahead 1981 Radio City
View attachment 19095

New free Casiotone - MT 36 to go with my ever growing vintage Casio and beat making station.
View attachment 19096

Birdman Promo Material for #1 Stunna
View attachment 19098

The Official New Orleans Rhythm & Blues - Cassette
View attachment 19099

Special surprise...If anyone needs a copy of Tank & The Bangas - Think Tank (Retro Blue Haze Vinyl - Feedbands) - I can get them at a much fairer price then anything on discogs including PJ Morton stuff if your into him.
View attachment 19100

They were doing road construction and I couldn't help myself, I saw they had a whole stack of new ones and these things are historic so yeah, it will soon be a table. Original New Orleans Water Meter Lid
View attachment 19101

And last but not least... @Teeeee I think you will really like this story...I was dropping record off at post office, which just so happens to be across from a veterinarian. Saw this really sweet pup walking around and thought he must have gotten away from them, so I took him over there and they said he wasn't there and then check him for a chip...which he did have...but it was not registered...So after spending the day with him I absolutely fell in love and since I found him the same day that I purchased my tickets to the final Morgus The Magnificent Event (old local access New Orleans TV Show) I decided to name him after Morgus' assistant, Chopslee. (Also a friend of mines DJ name). But yeah I even got him a sweet Skull collar to represent the talking skull computer from the show name E.R.I.C. He's the sweetest boy I could have ever asked for.
View attachment 19102

Oh & @Teeeee @EmeryRK @Heath @Delta Don GET TIX TO THE MORGUS EVENT AT ORPHEUM THIS WEEKEND. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME HE'S COMING OUT IN OVER 10 YEARS, HE'S 89, A NEW ORLEANS LEGEND, AND THIS COULD BE THE LAST CHANCE YOU'LL EVER GET TO SEE HIM. ------ I also just depressingly found out there is one last Morgus vinyl that is extremely obscure while this whole tIme I thought I had them all :(

Theres too much cool stuff to handle in this post!!!!

I LOVE the water meter lid, seriously cool! Im an Architect by profession and like to pick up souvenirs of the buildings I have designed/worked on. These are usually trinkets taken from the demolition stage before the new building is constructed. One of my favourite examples is a copper busbar (im no electrician but I believe it kind of acts as a fuse for high voltage equipment) from the old plant room of a building. It was originally set up in the 70's and this thing is a beast. Its a bar of copper about 350mm long and 20mm thick, with a hole drilled through the top and bottom. I will take a photo of it later and share.

VHS Copy of Time Bandits!
View attachment 19094

VHS Bootleg of Grateful Dead - Deadahead 1981 Radio City
View attachment 19095

New free Casiotone - MT 36 to go with my ever growing vintage Casio and beat making station.
View attachment 19096

Birdman Promo Material for #1 Stunna
View attachment 19098

The Official New Orleans Rhythm & Blues - Cassette
View attachment 19099

Special surprise...If anyone needs a copy of Tank & The Bangas - Think Tank (Retro Blue Haze Vinyl - Feedbands) - I can get them at a much fairer price then anything on discogs including PJ Morton stuff if your into him.
View attachment 19100

They were doing road construction and I couldn't help myself, I saw they had a whole stack of new ones and these things are historic so yeah, it will soon be a table. Original New Orleans Water Meter Lid
View attachment 19101

And last but not least... @Teeeee I think you will really like this story...I was dropping record off at post office, which just so happens to be across from a veterinarian. Saw this really sweet pup walking around and thought he must have gotten away from them, so I took him over there and they said he wasn't there and then check him for a chip...which he did have...but it was not registered...So after spending the day with him I absolutely fell in love and since I found him the same day that I purchased my tickets to the final Morgus The Magnificent Event (old local access New Orleans TV Show) I decided to name him after Morgus' assistant, Chopslee. (Also a friend of mines DJ name). But yeah I even got him a sweet Skull collar to represent the talking skull computer from the show name E.R.I.C. He's the sweetest boy I could have ever asked for.
View attachment 19102

Oh & @Teeeee @EmeryRK @Heath @Delta Don GET TIX TO THE MORGUS EVENT AT ORPHEUM THIS WEEKEND. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME HE'S COMING OUT IN OVER 10 YEARS, HE'S 89, A NEW ORLEANS LEGEND, AND THIS COULD BE THE LAST CHANCE YOU'LL EVER GET TO SEE HIM. ------ I also just depressingly found out there is one last Morgus vinyl that is extremely obscure while this whole tIme I thought I had them all :(
Hi Ape! I'm so happy to see you back here. And OMG Chopslee!!!!!!!!! He's perfect.

I'm incredibly jealous you are gonna see Morgus! Next you're gonna tell me the Special Man will be there. ;)

Hi Ape! I'm so happy to see you back here. And OMG Chopslee!!!!!!!!! He's perfect.

I'm incredibly jealous you are gonna see Morgus! Next you're gonna tell me the Special Man will be there. ;)
No Special Man yet, but I did meet Al Scramuzza the other day! He's a friend of mines uncle! Super nice dude, and he can dance his ass off for a '91 year old and still does some great cross-dressing.

Some of you may remember Superior Viaduct having a healthy Memorial Day discount code. I bit and had them ship to my sisters in CA and my folks just brought them over on the end of their visit. I had to double check my order to confirm I’d not ordered two of Fat Albert but I hadn’t, the mistake seems to have been in the packing. My dad has his eye on it!

C78AA45F-A355-47ED-87BB-02D7565154A9.jpeg
35AC9F29-5BAA-4A3F-8884-66402B3FA837.jpeg
1F70F5D5-D039-47A9-BDB3-30A84B15B672.jpeg
B991682C-D154-4C6B-9A49-11FFE6E79C72.jpeg

You ask and you shall receive! I love this one. Love you Tee, if you really want it lmk and I think I can get you a discount code.

Special Man - Front
specila front.jpg

Special Man - Back
special back.jpg

Abandoned Six Flags
six flags.jpg
Die-Cut Sticker
sticker.jpg

F.E.D.S - Terrance 'Gangsta' Williams
feds.jpg

You ask and you shall receive! I love this one. Love you Tee, if you really want it lmk and I think I can get you a discount code.

Special Man - Front
View attachment 19186

Special Man - Back
View attachment 19187

Abandoned Six Flags
View attachment 19188
Die-Cut Sticker
View attachment 19189

F.E.D.S - Terrance 'Gangsta' Williams
View attachment 19190
These are great! I will probably come back to you after I have a few paychecks from my new job under my belt. (Sounds like I need to go see the special man myself).

Back