Fresh Grabs

Uhm I am offended that no one tagged me about this...

Tank & The Bangas - Live Vibes: 2

This beast feature Sweet Crude (dope local band), HaSizzle (homie of mine and really dope Bounce musician, and the amazing afro-centric poet Shacondria Sibley.

Uhm I am offended that no one tagged me about this...

Tank & The Bangas - Live Vibes: 2

This beast feature Sweet Crude (dope local band), HaSizzle (homie of mine and really dope Bounce musician, and the amazing afro-centric poet Shacondria Sibley.
Sorry, I'm the worst!

Last 4 from this trip to Japan, Coltrane, Andrew Hill , T Honda-Jodo and Chick Corea-A. R. C .View attachment 19383
Great haul! Whats the title of the Coltrane if you don't mind me asking? I recently almost bought a bootleg of his radio recordings. It was an interesting record but the seller wanted quite a bit of money for it and after I listened to it on his listening station it was really poor audio quality unfortunately.

The Mastery Of John Coltrane Vol 1 Feelin’ Good . It is a complete of various recordings from 1965 that at the time of release (1978) were mostly unreleased. Impulse did a series of these for various artists round this time, I have a Albert Ayler one that includes unreleased live recordings that were done for his Village Gate album and I have a couple of other Coltrane ones that have Village Vanguard recordings and some other takes from Africa/ Brass sessions-essential stuff me thinks !image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Great haul! Whats the title of the Coltrane if you don't mind me asking? I recently almost bought a bootleg of his radio recordings. It was an interesting record but the seller wanted quite a bit of money for it and after I listened to it on his listening station it was really poor audio quality unfortunately.
See above.

The Mastery Of John Coltrane Vol 1 Feelin’ Good . It is a complete of various recordings from 1965 that at the time of release (1978) were mostly unreleased. Impulse did a series of these for various artists round this time, I have a Albert Ayler one that includes unreleased live recordings that were done for his Village Gate album and I have a couple of other Coltrane ones that have Village Vanguard recordings and some other takes from Africa/ Brass sessions-essential stuff me thinks !View attachment 19393View attachment 19394View attachment 19395View attachment 19396
Wow im going to have to look out for this one! I watched a documentary a while ago, think it was called 'The Church of Trane', where they show footage of him playing 'my favourite things' at the Newport Jazz Festival. Just amazing!

I finally got it...Hard Core Records catalog complete (one of the earliest if not the earliest New Orleans Rap label ever).

Devastating Twin - All Because My Name / Let My Rhyme Go"
devastating twin.jpg

These are the only tracks this rapper ever made, never has sold on Discogs and cheapest I've ever seen it sell for on other forums/E-Bay is $300...I paid much less then that. I am ecstatic about this one.

Also broke my no more NOLA music rule once I saw this amazing condition original 1977 Argentinian Trova pressing of,

Vinicius De Moraes, Toquinho & Maria Bethania - En La Fusa (Mar Del Parta)
IMG_6041.jpg

Best part is they threw it in for free (so I guess I really didn't break my rule) cause they thought I was paying too much at $40 for the Devastating Twin! Today was a good day. Still would love to have an original copy of Vinicius De Moraes and Baden Powell - Os Afro Sambas one day.

@Crabbers
So this isn’t quite what I thought it was and also exactly what amazon said it was so it’s a sort of win.

View attachment 19440

MorMor - Live for Nothing

Somewhere there is a whole ep from 2015 that exists on MP3. I ain’t found that yet, however, I did find this cd single for the title track.
I'm intrigued and yet happy at the same time. Intrigued on how it sounds, but yet happy there isn't another rabbit hole to go down and I don't buy cds anymore:)

Let me know how it sounds though:)

Back