Everything Video Games!

Beat the last of us pt. 2. Ignore the gamer rage, it's excellent. One of the most devastating and effective stories I've played in a game maybe ever.
I completely agree. Im halfway through on my second play-through now. I watched a lengthy review on youtube (lots of likes) and the overall issue the guy had was that the developer lied by editing the original trailers (a stupid point which served to hold back spoliers) and that its overall a sad game (which surely is to be expected of a post-apocalypse/zombie world!).

I obviously wont post spoilers here, but its just a stunning game, great gameplay, and really immersive.

Anyone looking for a game that deserves your time after LOU2 definitely nab Ghosts of Tsushima, absolutely GORGEOUS look gaming and the samurai combat really goes in depth and feels fanTASTIC when you start mastering it especially on harder difficulties. You really feel immersed in that fantasy of being a feudal era lone Samurai. I probably played for 7 hours today and barely touched the main story there’s so much going on in its open world, it’s easy to get sidetracked.

Anyone looking for a game that deserves your time after LOU2 definitely nab Ghosts of Tsushima, absolutely GORGEOUS look gaming and the samurai combat really goes in depth and feels fanTASTIC when you start mastering it especially on harder difficulties. You really feel immersed in that fantasy of being a feudal era lone Samurai. I probably played for 7 hours today and barely touched the main story there’s so much going on in its open world, it’s easy to get sidetracked.
From what I've heard, it's best to avoid the main story until you've done everything you want to, advancing acts skips some character stories if you don't finish them.

Yes this. I've barely bitten into it, but it does seem like something you could sink a lot of time into. The narrative feels like a step down off the heels of TLoU2, but if you're looking to explore feudal japan for shits and gigs, this is the one.

Also, unrelated, but I picked up an Xbox One from FB Marketplace yesterday, and it's really sinking in that I'm going to be able to play a new Halo game for the first time in 8 years. Going to replay them all (and 5 for the first time, yes I know it's not supposed to be that good, but still).

Also, unrelated, but I picked up an Xbox One from FB Marketplace yesterday, and it's really sinking in that I'm going to be able to play a new Halo game for the first time in 8 years. Going to replay them all (and 5 for the first time, yes I know it's not supposed to be that good, but still).
I never finished 5's campaign, but I liked most of what the multiplayer had to offer. Loot boxes were lame, but it's expected in modern multiplayer shooters. The one thing I really liked was the aiming mechanics. It felt like a classic/modern hybrid, where you could aim down sights if you want, but didn't really seem to have much of an aim penalty for just using standard aim like the old games used. A lot of people get sour of the addition of running, but that doesn't really bug me either. The multiplayer maps are much better than 4's imho.

That being said, 3 is still my gold standard.

Are there any leaks/spoilers about the xbox series x going up for pre-order thursday?
So far all I’ve heard is there aren’t enough X’s in the name. People upset that it’s not called XBox-One-X-Series-X

Well, a friend of mine returned a bunch of games that he'd been taking care of for the last few years. What to do with this treasure trove?

RmJMi68.jpg

just watched a recap of the Xbox Series X reveal and seemed far less exciting and far less impressive than the PS5 reveal

I downloaded this on game pass a while ago and it's just been sitting there. Is it actually a good game?
It's fun but pretty short. Basically you play an asshole goose that messes with people. You get a checklist of stuff to do in each area, but can also just mess around if you want. No time limits other than if you want achievements.

Back