Everything Video Games!

I'm excited for the anime. Have you played the Switch version? I love the DS version, but I heard they used the mobile version for the Switch port, and that the switch from DS to mobile led to control issues that carried over to the Switch port.
no i only played the original DS port.. i might buy the android port but it seems the only difference is the dual screen mechanic not being used

If anyone is interested in spending a bunch of money on games to save a bunch, GameStop has a couple deals that work out to effectively Buy 5, get 4 free, for any pre-owned games. I can't go ahead and buy 5 at once, but 9 for the price of 5, especially with switch games that never go on sale is a good deal if you want that many.

Man I've wanted to play this game but everytime I see the cover i get PTSD and feel like i'm entering into another Kingdom Hearts like story. Is it anything like that?
Back when I was looking for JRPGs for my 3DS I refused to play this game based purely on the art style

The whole Smash subreddit is nothing but stories of abuse right now.

Trigger warning.

This whole thing is hitting me pretty hard. I follow Smash esports quite a bit and a lot of these people are high level players and big commentators. The only thing that can happen at this point is tearing down the scene and rebuild it.

The whole Smash subreddit is nothing but stories of abuse right now.

Trigger warning.

oh wow. this is much darker than the video I posted gets into. that seems to be about allegations of abuse of power between adults, though there are some bits regarding sexual misconduct... but this esports news is a whole other level

oh wow. this is much darker than the video I posted gets into. that seems to be about allegations of abuse of power between adults, though there are some bits regarding sexual misconduct... but this esports news is a whole other level

ya, very dark. A lot of misconduct involving adults and minors, both statutory and straight up pedophilia. Both female and male abusers. It is dark times for gaming industry in general. Hopefully this leads to a better community after this because it seems like people are taking it seriously.

New I was taking a risk when I got Rise of the Tomb Raider - it's free with PSN this month. No complaints, I definitely got my moneys worth with it.

Still plodding along with Horizon Zero Dawn. Up to level 14 now, and I'm enjoying it. I have a feeling its going to take me ages, but I'm having fun with it.
That reminds me, I need to go back and finish HZD. I had been streaming it to my desktop so my wife and kids could use the TV, and then my PC died. I have a laptop that could stream it, but for some reason I never went back. Got too distracted by other games I guess.

Made some huge progress the last few days on Binding of Isaac. Finally got a Boss Rush and Mega Satan win with The Lost. Now all that's left is Greed Mode. Not sure if this will be the easiest or hardest of the challenges.

The response to The Last of Us 2 and its voice actors and writers really is proof that gamers don't deserve rights.
I've only seen a handful of tweet compilations, but yeah, it's rough. Makes me kind of glad I'm holding off on playing it until later this year, honestly.

If you own Superhot and purchased it (didn't get it through PSPlus/Xbox Live Gold), looks like were getting a free expansion!
Such exciting news. Have wanted to play Superhot forever and this'll FINALLY get me to pull the trigger.

Back