Everything Video Games!

rumors are floating around that the all digital next gen XBox is going to be $200, while it won't be as powerful as the physical model it's pretty crazy of true.

I'm surprised no one replied to this. My wife and I are very excited for this!
I know ! It’s crazy how fun it is and how challenging it can be. In the og you had to time treats and scenarios out just right to get either a Pokémon to show up or an evolution.
I too my memory card to blockbuster a few times to print out some stickers.
How is it that Nintendo is always ahead of its time? They truly don’t get the credit they deserve.

playing battle for bikini bottom remaster

is it just me or is the movement speed way too slow

Finished Assassin's Creed Odyssey yesterday. Done in about 145 hours :eek:

Really great game. Beautiful scenery and absolutely massive, massive, massive map. Some of the quests are a little repetitive and boring but I still enjoyed doing them because the combat system and skill upgrade system was so much fun. You don't get an achievement for clearing the whole map of all the different locations but it was a little tedious to travel around doing exactly that. I think they could have had more purpose with each location. Some of the areas really had no point at all even though it was fun just going around to explore. I was a little bummed because I thought the disc I bought had one of the DLCs with it, but it was just a teaser mission that is part of the DLC. Not sure if it's exactly worth $25 to buy, although reviews have mentioned it's at least 30 more hours of things to do, all with positive ratings.

Finished Assassin's Creed Odyssey yesterday. Done in about 145 hours :eek:

Really great game. Beautiful scenery and absolutely massive, massive, massive map. Some of the quests are a little repetitive and boring but I still enjoyed doing them because the combat system and skill upgrade system was so much fun. You don't get an achievement for clearing the whole map of all the different locations but it was a little tedious to travel around doing exactly that. I think they could have had more purpose with each location. Some of the areas really had no point at all even though it was fun just going around to explore. I was a little bummed because I thought the disc I bought had one of the DLCs with it, but it was just a teaser mission that is part of the DLC. Not sure if it's exactly worth $25 to buy, although reviews have mentioned it's at least 30 more hours of things to do, all with positive ratings.
Just saying, the DLC worlds are better than the actual full-game IMO. Totally worth it.

I’m tempted. I was seeing several people say it’s literally the best DLC they’ve ever played for any game ever
I'd have to think about that one, but on the surface I may agree with them. Especially the Atlantis DLC. They were just showing off at that point. It was fantastic

I’m tempted. I was seeing several people say it’s literally the best DLC they’ve ever played for any game ever
You might could wait for a sale. I think the season pass is 19.99 for PSN right now. You might get a sale soon. Dang, guess I blew it not spending $5 more for the gold edition.

I've enjoyed RE7, I dig the haunted house feel that they achieved, even if it feels totally different from the other ones I've played.

But, it definitely seems less polished than RE2 remake. Some annoying things that I don't remember being an issue in past RE games. Like having the normal "only open the item box 3 times" trophy, but forcing you to open it 2-3 times for the story and not letting you drop key items or some weapons, even if you have exhausted their use. Doubt that was intentional.

If anyone needs this.

probably one of my favorite RPGs (TWEWY) is getting an anime and its being unveiled on july 3rd
Man I've wanted to play this game but everytime I see the cover i get PTSD and feel like i'm entering into another Kingdom Hearts like story. Is it anything like that?

Man I've wanted to play this game but everytime I see the cover i get PTSD and feel like i'm entering into another Kingdom Hearts like story. Is it anything like that?
depends on what you mean by another kingdom hearts like story, there is themes of friendship and cooperation but its more about dealing with other people and selfishness and how people respond to their own deaths...

its DEFINITELY not as convoluted

basically teens died, they have to do some challenges for a week to come back to life or at least not completely die

depends on what you mean by another kingdom hearts like story, there is themes of friendship and cooperation but its more about dealing with other people and selfishness and how people respond to their own deaths...

its DEFINITELY not as convoluted

basically teens died, they have to do some challenges for a week to come back to life or at least not completely die
I'm excited for the anime. Have you played the Switch version? I love the DS version, but I heard they used the mobile version for the Switch port, and that the switch from DS to mobile led to control issues that carried over to the Switch port.

Back