Everything Video Games!

I know literally nothing about the Hitman series, but that trailer was definitely not at all what I expected. Thought it was going to turn out to be an X Files game or something. Kinda dug what I saw. Should I circle back and experience the first two?
There's a lot of Hitman games. I haven't played the last two current gen ones. I think I have the first one from PS+ but haven't gotten to it yet. Loved 'em way back when I had some of the first few on PC.

There's a lot of Hitman games. I haven't played the last two current gen ones. I think I have the first one from PS+ but haven't gotten to it yet. Loved 'em way back when I had some of the first few on PC.

I've heard great things about the newest games.

REVII was basically my entry into the franchise as a backseat gamer and my roommates and I loved it! It's a fun shared gaming experience.
I technically started RE6 on the PS3 a few years ago when I got it on sale, but I never got very far. Also started the remastered original RE on PS4 a few months back after we finished REVII, but I've been juggling too many activities and fell off track.
Have you played it in VR? Loads of fun for everyone except the person playing.

Y’all this might be super old news but have any of you played Outer Wilds? Not to be confused w the falloutesque Outer Worlds?

I've played about 30 minutes of it but got distracted. I have always meant to go back and finish it. It was fascinating.

I've played about 30 minutes of it but got distracted. I have always meant to go back and finish it. It was fascinating.
Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Really refreshing, original game.
Just picked it up yesterday and Subnautica as I heard they’re both very calming fun games and lord knows we need that right now 😂. Outer Wilds is absolutely blowing me away, I haven’t felt this enthralled and immersed in a game in such a long time. It’s endlessly fascinating so far, makes me feel like a kid lmao. It’s very hard to put down

Just picked it up yesterday and Subnautica as I heard they’re both very calming fun games and lord knows we need that right now 😂. Outer Wilds is absolutely blowing me away, I haven’t felt this enthralled and immersed in a game in such a long time. It’s endlessly fascinating so far, makes me feel like a kid lmao. It’s very hard to put down
Oooh, I absolutely loved Subnautica too! I felt that way about both of them. Enjoy!

Celeste is also included in a 1300 indie game bundle for $5 (minimum) for another 2 days via itch.io. (PC only.)

It'a already raised over $6M for the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund and Community Bail Fund.

If anybody's never played this, can't recommend enough. And it's a steal at $20.
Yeah there's a reason I made the first post in this thread about Persona.

It's inspired me to download Persona 3 on my Vita and give that a whirl. Basically playing a Persona game is a summer tradition at this point for me.

if this picture in the thumbnail is to be believed the PS5 is going to be big!

I honestly kinda like the XBX cube shape. Right now my XBone sits inside an entire Ikea Kallax cube on it's side. The XBX is meant to stand up so I'll have some more shelf space right next to it for other things since it won't lay flat.
Y’all this might be super old news but have any of you played Outer Wilds? Not to be confused w the falloutesque Outer Worlds?
I tried playing this a couple of months ago but gave it up when I needed more space on my console for something else. I liked the premise but the controls were too finicky. I get that it takes some practice to launch and land but it was frustratingly meticulous.
Is Subnautica similar to anything? That's another one I had downloaded but never got around to.

Is Subnautica similar to anything? That's another one I had downloaded but never got around to.
It's a game where you crash land on a (mostly) water planet with nothing and you have to survive and gather materials and equipment and stuff to try to get off. I guess Minecraft is sorta similar in that way, but also very different, since you don't build stuff with blocks and there is a plot. If anyone else can think of similar survival games, I'd love to hear as well, as I really enjoyed Subnautica.

Bummer that the controls were frustrating on Outer Wilds. I only played on PC and didn't know that was an issue with the consoles. I only remember it being slightly finicky on PC.

Session, a skateboarding sim game, got a 2 hour preview on xbox this weekend and goes early access this week. I've been a weekly Skate 3 player for 10 years now so I am extremely biased but I had a ton of fun. It's an entirely new control scheme and is super rewarding once you get the hang of it. Not sure if a majority of that comes from me being a skateboarder and enjoying the chase of trying something over and over until you get it or not but curious if anyone else has given this a shot, know it's been on pc for a bit.

Between this, Skater XL next month and then Tony Hawk later this year, the drought of skateboarding games seems to be coming to an end.

Back