Everything Video Games!

Does anyone here have a Valve Index VR headset? Thoughts?

I've been reading some reviews but would love to get some feedback from the peeps here. I'm thinking about picking one up for the wifi to play No Man's Sky: Beyond. Would love to hear anything you have to say about it either positive or negative.

Also, any feedback on how difficult it is to set up the base stations?

So back in high school and early college my friends and I were heavily into Runescape. Once school and life got busier towards the end of college and after school I stopped playing. Well, they recently released RS Mobile for Android and I've picked it back up again. IOS is supposed to come out early next year. Anyone ever/still play? Most of my friends are retired now

So I've been playing through Death Stranding. Just under 10 hours in, and I've been really loving the experience. There's a palpable sense of space and isolation that envelopes the game's atmosphere, and I love that the game is not afraid to leave the player alone with their thoughts.

So I've been playing through Death Stranding. Just under 10 hours in, and I've been really loving the experience. There's a palpable sense of space and isolation that envelopes the game's atmosphere, and I love that the game is not afraid to leave the player alone with their thoughts.
*BEEPBEEP* "Sam."

How many cravings for Monster Energy have you had since you started?

I started playing Subnautica a couple of nights ago. Mixed bag of emotions from me. I've had a fear of water levels in games ever since the Eel in Mario 64. Seeing as this is just a big water level, I get a lot of uneasy feelings when playing, especially in the big open areas or going deep. At the same time I'm fascinated by the world, and that drives me to keep exploring.

I started playing Subnautica a couple of nights ago. Mixed bag of emotions from me. I've had a fear of water levels in games ever since the Eel in Mario 64. Seeing as this is just a big water level, I get a lot of uneasy feelings when playing, especially in the big open areas or going deep. At the same time I'm fascinated by the world, and that drives me to keep exploring.

I have a pretty bad fear of open water, so water levels have always been very uncomfortable for me to play. I remember playing Banjo Kazooie's beach level as a kid and being terrified of the shark. Most recently probably the most recent GTA's sharks. I will never ever play Subnautica. :eek:

I have a pretty bad fear of open water, so water levels have always been very uncomfortable for me to play. I remember playing Banjo Kazooie's beach level as a kid and being terrified of the shark. Most recently probably the most recent GTA's sharks. I will never ever play Subnautica. :eek:
The shark in B-K scared the hell out of me as a kid, and I still dread that part of the game every time I replay it. The sharks in GTA and the crocodiles in Far Cry 3 continue my childhood fear.

The shark in B-K scared the hell out of me as a kid, and I still dread that part of the game every time I replay it. The sharks in GTA and the crocodiles in Far Cry 3 continue my childhood fear.
Oh dang, speaking of crocs, the alligators in Red Dead Redemption 2. That side quest where you wade through the swamp and encounter a huge gator that attacks...noooooo thanks!

How do you two feel about Abzu? (Or have you heard of it?) I can imagine being reticent about it, given that it takes place entirely underwater. It is one of the most "zen" gaming experiences I've ever had (and one of the most visually stunning).

How do you two feel about Abzu? (Or have you heard of it?) I can imagine being reticent about it, given that it takes place entirely underwater. It is one of the most "zen" gaming experiences I've ever had (and one of the most visually stunning).

Never heard of it - I will watch some Youtube vids

I had played Journey and Flower before it, so I went into that one expecting it to be really calming. Might have been off putting if I didn't know their previous work though.

Disco deserves every damn award it gets.

Is that its final title? I thought they said its name would be what it does?

"The word “series” in its name also seems to suggest there won’t be just one, adding credence to previous rumors about Microsoft releasing two versions of its next-gen console. While these rumors remain unconfirmed, in that same GameSpot interview Spencer explained the name was deliberately chosen in part to allow for possible future models.

“Obviously in the Series X, it gives us freedom to do other things with that name so that we can create descriptors when we need to,” he told GameSpot."

Back