Everything Video Games!

So jealous some people get to still enjoy Halo. I made the jump to Playstation after the 360 and have only been missing Halo from my lineup.
the way MS is going it's only a matter of time it's on PS... ha ha!

I've had my Series S for a while now and never checked out Halo Infinite...I probably should

So jealous some people get to still enjoy Halo. I made the jump to Playstation after the 360 and have only been missing Halo from my lineup.

Back then it felt like I had all of the modern systems, and once the 360 came out, I decided to just go with that. I recently thought about picking up the PS5, but I don't know if I'd have the time. My Switch has been extremely ignored since getting the Series X.

Back then it felt like I had all of the modern systems, and once the 360 came out, I decided to just go with that. I recently thought about picking up the PS5, but I don't know if I'd have the time. My Switch has been extremely ignored since getting the Series X.
We were a PlayStation family. Went PS1, which I don't regret now but did at the time after N64 dropped. Did the same thing with PS2, which I think everyone had save for a few friends that went with Xbox when it released the following year.

That flipped when the 360 released the year before the PS3. You couldn't escape the 360, even though it didn't have Blu-ray support. I opted for a PS3 however due to the blu-ray support and backwards compatibility.

I did get the XBox One release but rarely play it, and am now considering the PS5 Slim once the Pro gets announced (hoping for a price drop), so I can have something with 4K disc access. A good 4K/8K player will run you 250 nowadays, so I figure why not get something with gaming capabilities for 150 more.

So I guess to get all the trophies in Bloodborne you have to do the chalice dungeons up to a point. Was going to skip them, but now I'm in the thick of it. Completed all levels of the Pthumeru chalice. Pretty easy overall, except having to fight Rom in a small room was annoying, even being overpowered for the fight. The little spider still hit VERY hard if they manage to face dunk you. Sounds like the Defiled Chalice is going to be the most pain with only half health. I'm on the Ailing Loran Chalice now, have to go through it to get the last weapon for the all weapons trophy, then on to Defiled.

I really want to play Crab Souls, but I refuse to start it until I finish Bloodborne.

I finished my first play through of Stellar Blade over the weekend. It was a great game.

Now making a second play through as a New Game + which offers more achievements, skills to learn and unlocks not seen in the first play through.

Should be close to then being able to platinum the game. The only unknown is the requirement of having to get all 3 different endings. I'm not sure yet if getting all 3 endings require 3 play throughs, as you can't keep saved slots as far as I can tell, the game only auto saves.

Hades II early access available on Steam! Let's go!!!!

Early reviews are positive. The first Hades was one of my faves of 2020 and probably one of my all time faves. Such a magical and fun game.

Already bought and downloaded. Just gotta carve out some time to play.

We were a PlayStation family. Went PS1, which I don't regret now but did at the time after N64 dropped. Did the same thing with PS2, which I think everyone had save for a few friends that went with Xbox when it released the following year.

That flipped when the 360 released the year before the PS3. You couldn't escape the 360, even though it didn't have Blu-ray support. I opted for a PS3 however due to the blu-ray support and backwards compatibility.

I did get the XBox One release but rarely play it, and am now considering the PS5 Slim once the Pro gets announced (hoping for a price drop), so I can have something with 4K disc access. A good 4K/8K player will run you 250 nowadays, so I figure why not get something with gaming capabilities for 150 more.

I really did love the PS1. For me it was the perfect transition from Sega CD.

I still have my original Saturn with a Satiator and all my games ripped to SD card!

I'm there with bells on. I think I've played my Switch more than any other console.
I would love a Saturn. Need a second job to afford the games though!

Back