Everything Video Games!

Well, I rebooted Bloodborne for the annual Return to Yharnam but never even made it past Gascoigne during the event. Made some great progress this weekend though with Gascoigne, Cleric Beast, Blood Starved Beast, Witch of Hemwick, and Vicar Amelia all slaughtered. Currently making my way through the Forbidden Woods to Byrgenwerth. Got a few deadlines coming up so I'll probably take another quick break.

Well, I rebooted Bloodborne for the annual Return to Yharnam but never even made it past Gascoigne during the event. Made some great progress this weekend though with Gascoigne, Cleric Beast, Blood Starved Beast, Witch of Hemwick, and Vicar Amelia all slaughtered. Currently making my way through the Forbidden Woods to Byrgenwerth. Got a few deadlines coming up so I'll probably take another quick break.
At the end of the Forbidden Woods on my New Game+ playthrough. Had to walk away from the Shadow of Yharnam. Was fighting the lock on and camera more than I was the bosses. Not sure what was going on, but weird camera shifts and random lock on shifts got me tilted. Usually do rest mode on my PS4, but fully shut it down, hopefully just a weird loading bug. Probably beat them first try next time I play, usually how it goes.

Actually I looked it up, forgot about Micolash, guess I'll fight him first then go do the DLC, and come back for Mergot. Saw a post saying that's the best time to do it. Also read that some of the bosses are especially tough on NG+, so wish me luck!

Really enjoying Stellar Blade so far. Having a lot of fun, as well as getting my ass handed to me and dieing a lot. Maybe I should have done story mode instead of normal difficulty.

Really enjoying Stellar Blade so far. Having a lot of fun, as well as getting my ass handed to me and dieing a lot. Maybe I should have done story mode instead of normal difficulty.
My wife will judge me if I play that game. She won’t believe me when I say:

“I bought this game for the combat mechanics!!!!”

Micolash is truly the Host of the Nightmare on NG+. Even with high HP and the armor that has the best defense for the damage type, basically a coin flip if the tentacles will be a one shot, and all but guaranteed with the brain blast attack. Didn't think it was possible for him to be a more annoying fight, but here we are.

Finally sucked it up and finished the main story line of Tears of the Kingdom and what an ass-kicking that was. That third phase of Ganon was no joke. All the usual tricks and brute force tactics went out the window. All the perfect dodge and flurry rush fails and 3/4 of my shields breaking (including the Hyrule shield) made for a grueling fight.

Now off to find the last dozen or so shrines and start monkeying about with all the Zonai devices to see what trouble I can get into.

Back