Everything Video Games!

It looks like GTA3 on PS2 which was released about 20 years ago.

They really should have binned the launch for the old PS and XBox and concentrated on next gen. Delay the release by a year to iron out all the bugs.

Easier said than done when you've got the business people breathing down your neck for the release.
Yeah, I didn't see any part of the Pro that looked like that PS2 footage from the vid, but it looks bad. It's actually physically painful to play because everything is so blurry you spend the whole time squinting and trying to adjust your eyes because it just instinctively feels like something is wrong. HDR is completely broken and just washes everything out and makes it even blurrier, and without it most of the time it looks like a PS3 game. The city is mammoth and I'm sure it's going to be really cool on console once they actually finish the game on console. But yeah right now there is no way I'm not deleting this.

My curiosity got the better of me. I know it's going to be a disaster but I just have to see how bad Cyberpunk is on the PsPro. I know it's gunna be bad, but I need to see it for myself before they patch it out. It's like a little slice of videogame history that will be gone once it's patched. I still do not plan on playing more than the first hour or so before I stop and wait for a ps5.

I'm kinda glad for the launch day bugs, because now I'm not tempted to jump right into playing it, and can spend some time on AC: Valhalla instead. But also I have an Xbox One X, so who knows if I'll *ever* be able to play it properly.

I'm kinda glad for the launch day bugs, because now I'm not tempted to jump right into playing it, and can spend some time on AC: Valhalla instead. But also I have an Xbox One X, so who knows if I'll *ever* be able to play it properly.
I suspect anything below a Series X/s or PS5 should probably just forget about it. I'm sure they can optimize it a bit. But it's so bad, I don't really see them being able to fix this on the older systems. The pro looked far worse than I had imagined, even having seen the videos. Like 360 era stuff. Horrible.

I suspect anything below a Series X/s or PS5 should probably just forget about it. I'm sure they can optimize it a bit. But it's so bad, I don't really see them being able to fix this on the older systems. The pro looked far worse than I had imagined, even having seen the videos. Like 360 era stuff. Horrible.

Which is fine, but they need to be prepared to admit that and give me my money back if that's the case...pretty sure I preordered this before the next gens were even announced

Edit: Also I've heard it's not very good on the Series S right now either...though I'm sure that one's gonna get patched up

Which is fine, but they need to be prepared to admit that and give me my money back if that's the case...pretty sure I preordered this before the next gens were even announced

Edit: Also I've heard it's not very good on the Series S right now either...though I'm sure that one's gonna get patched up
Oh I totally agree, everyone with a current gen console should get a refund. It's basically unplayable and not anywhere near what was promised. Not even in the same galaxy...

Cyberpunk PSPro - No spoilers, just talking about the glitches/weird stuff.

Well, post patch and with pretty much all the film grain and blur effect and whatnot turned off (and HDR because it is completely broken on this game) I will say that Cyberpunk is playable on the Pro (played a bit of the prologue) but it's still insanely glitchy. I didn't go more than five minutes at a time without encountering some sort of ridiculous graphical or gameplay issue. My favorite so far is the random NPC piggybacking another NPC in the middle of the road (I ran them over and the NPC got stuck inside my car. Like, he went partway through it). The cars and drivers have no AI so they just follow a set path, so when someone crossed the road all the cars stopped and just never went anywhere ever again. And when I spun around in a circle all the cars would change, they'd stay in place but every car would be a different model, every single time I looked away and looked back they'd magically change There's also no AI for cops so if you do something illegal they will literally fall out of the sky about five feet away from you and just murder you. Spontaneous car chases don't exist because there's no AI for it. So to escape the cops all you have to do is drive like 90 feet away. Or just run down an alley. Also had a story moment car chase where the opposing cars texture never loaded, there were supposed to be guys shooting at me from a van but all I could see was this featureless van shaped blob. Game is basically early access on consoles. So yeah. Still gunna wait on this one. The city is incredible and I can tell this is gunna be a pretty amazing game on the PS5, once they fix this stuff. (Although I don't think they can fix the cops and car AI. That's kinda baked into the game.

Last edited:
Cyberpunk PSPro - No spoilers, just talking about the glitches/weird stuff.

Well, post patch and with pretty much all the film grain and blur effect and whatnot turned off (and HDR because it is completely broken on this game) I will say that Cyberpunk is playable on the Pro (played a bit of the prologue) but it's still insanely glitchy. I didn't go more than five minutes at a time without encountering some sort of ridiculous graphical or gameplay issue. My favorite so far is the random NPC piggybacking another NPC in the middle of the road (I ran them over and the NPC got stuck inside my car. Like, he went partway through it). The cars and drivers have no AI so they just follow a set path, so when someone crossed the road all the cars stopped and just never went anywhere ever again. And when I spun around in a circle all the cars would change, they'd stay in place but every car would be a different model, every single time I looked away and looked back they'd magically change There's also no AI for cops so if you do something illegal they will literally fall out of the sky about five feet away from you and just murder you. Spontaneous car chases don't exist because there's no AI for it. So to escape the cops all you have to do is drive like 90 feet away. Or just run down an alley. Also had a story moment car chase where the opposing cars texture never loaded, there were supposed to be guys shooting at me from a van but all I could see was this featureless van shaped blob. Game is basically early access on consoles. So yeah. Still gunna wait on this one. The city is incredible and I can tell this is gunna be a pretty amazing game on the PS5, once they fix this stuff. (Although I don't think they can fix the cops and car AI. That's kinda baked into the game.
Wow, I don't think I've ever heard of an AAA game released that bad. Since I'm not sure I'll buy the ps5 until the first price drop, hopefully it'll be fixed by then!

Wow, I don't think I've ever heard of an AAA game released that bad. Since I'm not sure I'll buy the ps5 until the first price drop, hopefully it'll be fixed by then!
The Witcher was in a state on console when it was released too. They'll definitely get the bugs patched. But fundamental things like driving AI and police, I'm not sure how they can fix that. They can probably make the police spawn farther away at the very least. But I don't think they can just add driving AI to the game. But who knows. But yeah I'm terms of GTA style sandbox, it doesn't exactly seem like this is it.

Last edited:
Back