Everything Video Games!

PS: it seems that Panic Button has done it again with porting Doom Eternal on to the Switch. I have to say the videos I have seen is pretty remarkable, even though it might be a bit blurry/muddy on bigger screens. it just sucks they decided to go digital only at the last moment.
I would keep an eye on Limited Run Games. Could possibly see a physical edition pop up there in the future.

I would keep an eye on Limited Run Games. Could possibly see a physical edition pop up there in the future.
that's possible, but I feel like Limited Run Games usually does the smaller/indie releases. I have to wonder if they or the other type companies would be able to get to do something like Doom Eternal.

that's possible, but I feel like Limited Run Games usually does the smaller/indie releases. I have to wonder if they or the other type companies would be able to get to do something like Doom Eternal.
They did the Doom 64 release, only reason why I brought it up!

Finally, I beat Hades last night.

I guess it's back to trying to beat Hades, now.
How many runs it end up taking you? It was ~30 runs to beat w/ the shield - had a sick build w/ a lot of good health-related boons and Demeter chill.

It was my third time getting to Hades that I beat him.

I almost beat it again the other days w/ the fists. I can basically run through the game pretty well w/ shield, fists, rail, or spear. I'm getting my skill up with the sword but I haven't done too much with it. For sure, I'm worst w/ the bow since I've only done maybe 2 runs with it. I got a buddy who favors it and I've read on forums some players who really like it (especially w/ a couple Daedalus upgrades that evidently make it mow through baddies).

Also....good spoiler alert. Lol

Last edited:
Anyone running Cyberpunk on PC? I saw an online video review that was pretty positive but the reviewer mentioned that it's pretty demanding. My PC is def hitting high marks for all its specs (not maxing out anything but def a more than capable and recent build) - interested to know anyone's experience with it. The reviewer said it more as an aside and didn't elaborate. I imagine that they were talking GPU capes, but what's the 411 for PC players?

Cyberpunk ran surprisingly good on Stadia. I'm going to have to imagine that it's closer to the console performance than PC, but it looks great and ran very smooth.

the game definitely throws a lot at you pretty much right away and I'm still getting used to the Stadia controller, but the 2+ hours I played last night was very fun. I only encountered one bug where someone was talking on a phone that was just floating around where it wasn't supposed to be, but otherwise I had no issues.

Anyone running Cyberpunk on PC? I saw an online video review that was pretty positive but the reviewer mentioned that it's pretty demanding. My PC is def hitting high marks for all its specs (not maxing out anything but def a more than capable and recent build) - interested to know anyone's experience with it. The reviewer said it more as an aside and didn't elaborate. I imagine that they were talking GPU capes, but what's the 411 for PC players?
I am, but I have a close to top end rig. I ran it on ultra/psycho last night for a few hours with no issues. There are a lot of settings to tweak though, and from what I've seen the differences between running maxed out or on Medium are negligible.

I'm running a 3080, 32G of 3600mhz memory, Ryzen 9 3950x CPU, 1TB 4th Gen NVMe, all on a Mobo with PCIe Gen 4. I'm bottle necking at my monitor which it's just a 1080p, 144hz (166 boosted) ultra wide. I would like to upgrade that, but buying the GPU kinda tapped me out =/

Woof, the console versions of Cyberpunk look ROUGH. I'm definitely waiting on the 500 patches before I touch this one. Holy cow some of the videos out there showing the performance are wild. Looks pre-beta.

I am, but I have a close to top end rig. I ran it on ultra/psycho last night for a few hours with no issues. There are a lot of settings to tweak though, and from what I've seen the differences between running maxed out or on Medium are negligible.

I'm running a 3080, 32G of 3600mhz memory, Ryzen 9 3950x CPU, 1TB 4th Gen NVMe, all on a Mobo with PCIe Gen 4. I'm bottle necking at my monitor which it's just a 1080p, 144hz (166 boosted) ultra wide. I would like to upgrade that, but buying the GPU kinda tapped me out =/
Ok I’m running w an AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, 16 RAM, GeForce RTX 2060 Super 2060.
I’ve thought about putting another 16 of RAM in but honestly I think it would be overkill b/c I’ve yet to play a game I can’t at top settings.

Ok I’m running w an AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, 16 RAM, GeForce RTX 2060 Super 2060.
I’ve thought about putting another 16 of RAM in but honestly I think it would be overkill b/c I’ve yet to play a game I can’t at top settings.
Yeah, I built this at the beginning of the year with future proofing and Cyberpunk in mind. It's overkill, but it should last me a couple years as long as no insane advances happen.

Last edited:
Woof, the console versions of Cyberpunk look ROUGH. I'm definitely waiting on the 500 patches before I touch this one. Holy cow some of the videos out there showing the performance are wild. Looks pre-beta.
Yeah, definitely looking kind of rough so far. Will be interesting to see how quickly they can patch this stuff.

I finally got lucky and snagged a PS5 after striking out at every drop so far, so I think I'll just wait for the proper PS5 version to get released at this point.

Back