Everything Video Games!

Hades_Box_Vinyl_Mock_Standard.jpg
Oh wow that’s cool looking. I probably would never spin these - the soundtrack is good while playing but I’m not so sure I would ever listen to it independently. I mean, I don’t need to hear that generic industrial-metal guitar crunch if I’m not also having a Fury meet the business end of my spear.

However, that packaging is dope.

i am SO happy sam and max got a remake..

i played the games back when i was 13-14

and i was even the youngest member of the telltale games forums when i was 11 or so... they didn't ban me for being under 18 until the walking dead era or so.. so about 3 years

I mean true but the telltale stuff is great too
I need to actually play through them. I have them, and started Episode One, but didn't get far.

Yep, I played this.

RIP LucasArts.
I grew up on Sierra and Lucas Arts Point and Click Adventure games. It's my biggest hope for VR that games like The Dig and Full Throttle and King's Quest get made in a VR space.

I need to actually play through them. I have them, and started Episode One, but didn't get far.

I grew up on Sierra and Lucas Arts Point and Click Adventure games. It's my biggest hope for VR that games like The Dig and Full Throttle and King's Quest get made in a VR space.
That arcade cabinet that I bought has SCUMMVM on it and it's got like every single one of those old point and click games on there, but I need a mouse and keyboard to play so now I'm counterintuitively trying to figure out how to hook my cabinet up to my tv so I can play on the couch because there's no way I can do that standing in front of the machine...

I can't believe they used bearded Guybrush for the statue :cautious:

1607049932068.png

Snagged The Last of Us Part II on Sunday for $15 after some Best Buy rewards (and the BF price). Only an hour in so far, but hot damn does this game have some unreal motion capture & character animations. Even my base PS4 makes this game look purrty.
Such a fantastic game, I played through twice and just love it. The story is just superb, so immersive.

Such a fantastic game, I played through twice and just love it. The story is just superb, so immersive.
Agreed, in a year of fantastic video games, it still comes out on top for me. Still waiting to see how good Cyberpunk ends up being, but my Games of the year at the moment are TLoU2 and Animal Crossing. Both for very different reasons.

I'm not much of a gamer these days but I'm interested to see how Cyberpunk 2077 turns out. I've read some interesting reviews and I'm slightly suspicious that they aren't allowing reviewers to post any game play footage.

The fact that it's first person is probably enough to put me off playing it. I would've been totally down if it was like GTA in some dystopian nightmare.

Back