Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

Yeah, I like him. He isn't as goofy as Guttenberg and doesn't take himself as seriously as Robinson or Darko. Plus he is focused on affordable stuff. Like those Q's are pricey for his channel, meanwhile Darko is looking at $1300 bluetooth ANC cans.

OMG, y’all, @debianlinux has on the white gloves and looks like a kid at Christmas. The best is when he puts on the white gloves to get the equipment out of the box and then takes them off to open the next box.

I’m not really sure what we’ve gotten ourselves into but I swear he was mumbling “my precious, my precious” under his breath.

OMG, y’all, @debianlinux has on the white gloves and looks like a kid at Christmas. The best is when he puts on the white gloves to get the equipment out of the box and then takes them off to open the next box.

I’m not really sure what we’ve gotten ourselves into but I swear he was mumbling “my precious, my precious” under his breath.

That’s errr totally normal….

All totally normal…

👀👀👀👀👀

IMG_5739.jpeg

Yeah, the tubes get extremely hot during use, and the oil from your hands can actually cause them to burn out early
Yeah, the tubes get extremely hot during use, and the oil from your hands can actually cause them to burn out ear
Yeah, the tubes get extremely hot during use, and the oil from your hands can actually cause them to burn out early.
I had to retire it. Tubes are crazy expensive.

I had to retire it. Tubes are crazy expensive.

They’re also getting quite difficult to source given Russia. I’m currently getting KT88 from Watford Valves branded as Ruby Tubes or JJ and they’re not horribly expensive but because they’re stretched with the lack of availability from Russia the supply is really intermittent.

Last edited:
Back