Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

:droolyface:
DG1S_Black_1.jpg

I really like the sound of that table and find them a facinating company. I know @Ed Selley has reviewed a lot of their stuff, including this, and has one of their higher level turntables.
I like this design a little more than there other tables, definitely a unique set up and adjustment layout. I gotta say @Joe Mac, I didn't think this would appeal to you, lol.

I like this design a little more than there other tables, definitely a unique set up and adjustment layout. I gotta say @Joe Mac, I didn't think this would appeal to you, lol.

It comes in white 😂

I also like interesting lol.

I actually have seen and heard the earlier version of this model in person in the dealership when I picked up the PL. It was impressive in the very limited time I heard it and it looks a damn sight better IRL, is actually really handsome.

Last edited:
Yeah, their other tables are a little... much. Like those big tiered things that don't even need a rack monsterous looking things. Stereophile made a big kadoo about aligning it with 7 inch records too which I am intrigued to read about having a nice little collection there. I imagine I don't want to know what this "budget" model costs.

I'm just in here patiently waiting for the @debianlinux review of the NAD and Linton combo.
I am crazy enough to actually wait until all the records are sorted and the room is ready for the full setup. It might be another week? We do know what the inaugural record will be and we haven't even gotten to unpacking it yet. There's a lot of records and a lot of kids so it's going slow. I am tempted to hook it all up sans turntable in the name of burn in, though.

I knock multiple major items off the list on the daily but some things just take time. We've only had keys to the house for 12 days. I still have a pile of sweet network hardware to get going too so streaming on the BluOS isn't even a real option yet. That said, there's no boring moments and things are going extremely well.

I'm so confused, the only dealer I found in America (so far) that had prices listed had the table and the motor listed seperately.
Here ya go, but you gotta go pick it up ;)

I'm so confused, the only dealer I found in America (so far) that had prices listed had the table and the motor listed seperately.

The one I saw in England and verteres website says there is a motor with it. You can pay an extra £8k if you want to upgrade to better than the supplied motor drive unit which looks like it is the power supply + speed control.

Here ya go, but you gotta go pick it up ;)
I'm a few years away from that move. Table will probably be the very last upgrade.

I will say, the 20k cartridges make a bit more sense now. If you have 100K into your table, why not? I have a $125 cart on my $350 table...

Last edited:
Back