Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

Hey can I just cut out small circles and put them under the feet?
You can, and if you want to spend a little more, go the Ikea butcher block/HHF feet combo @Joe Mac suggested. If you were closer I'd donate one of the ones I have here collecting dust.
AJFCJaXJOVyibU76EDgo53vGH44_kFmjWa55czwIRnv2MiSNnrruvpT_qxzvFMMz6hO5TLuX_-1FAHYoJQJgaNZmF8gF6vjzI08kBMdJdVWOdAQ-lb1hzhTcRBi9r0Ut4xoKVf0hfQ_FXB0SvUxLTY0sWvQJkA=w755-h355-s-no

You can, and if you want to spend a little more, go the Ikea butcher block/HHF feet combo @Joe Mac suggested. If you were closer I'd donate one of the ones I have here collecting dust.
AJFCJaXJOVyibU76EDgo53vGH44_kFmjWa55czwIRnv2MiSNnrruvpT_qxzvFMMz6hO5TLuX_-1FAHYoJQJgaNZmF8gF6vjzI08kBMdJdVWOdAQ-lb1hzhTcRBi9r0Ut4xoKVf0hfQ_FXB0SvUxLTY0sWvQJkA=w755-h355-s-no
One of the ikea (other brands are available) butchers block chopping boards with a set of the Hudson hifi feet underneath it.
Last time I went and looked at ikea the sizes didn’t really fit.

Last time I went and looked at ikea the sizes didn’t really fit.

Seriously any heavy butchers block will do. If ikea don’t have the right one look in the local grocery or kitchen store. Even check with a local kitchen store for the worksurface cut outs for sinks/hobs that can be cut down to size by them.

Last edited:
Have less of a recommendation on equipment and more of a recommendation for resolution.

I've got an annoying click in my system currently. I found if I flip the RCA cables in the back of the turntable the click moves from the right spekear to the left speaker. I'm guessing that points to the cable being faulty? It's a Zu audio one.

Have less of a recommendation on equipment and more of a recommendation for resolution.

I've got an annoying click in my system currently. I found if I flip the RCA cables in the back of the turntable the click moves from the right spekear to the left speaker. I'm guessing that points to the cable being faulty? It's a Zu audio one.

"And I didn't have any idea what to do but I knew I needed a click
So we put a click on the 24-track
Which then was synced to the Moog modular
I knew that could be a sound of the future"

A “click” does not sound like a cable fault to me. To test further, try using only one cable at a time and switch it to both channels. If one cable by itself consistently produces the click, then maybe it is the cable. Im still skeptical of a cable fault at this time.

Back