Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

I almost told the guy not to do it. But he was really eager

This post from a dude a couple years ago. :ROFLMAO:

"OMG NEVER DO THIS, DO NOT EVER DO THIS" - Mather

jubilee01.jpg

Just went and listened to these Klipsch Jubilees. About 5.5 feet tall and 4 feet wide.

I need a new house.
These are the holy grail of Klipsch speakers. I want to hear a pair so badly.

This post from a dude a couple years ago. :ROFLMAO:

"OMG NEVER DO THIS, DO NOT EVER DO THIS" - Mather
I didn't even know they were in the room! He hornswaggled me! Before I knew it they were on and then I blacked out for a bit and when I woke up it was dark and my wallet was gone.

THOSE ARE TOO CLOSE TOGETHER!!!
Yeah that's the big thing, I can't post the pic I took but the room was small. And these things should have been set up in a warehouse. Sitting 8 feet in front of them and the speakers are like 3 feet apart and it's just not how you want to hear them. It was awesome but it was not even close to how cool it could have been if they were in a proper sized space with room to breath.

Last edited:
Oh also was gunna say, I saw the Parasound Halo stuff in person at the shop today, much nicer in person. Those promo photos are not good. It's not going to win any artistic design awards but it's perfectly fine and not pantsuity. I hereby formally retract my statement of pantsuititude.

Reading about this and I'm intrigued.

With all the talk of ugly phono stages yesterday, I think NAD consistently make good-looking gear 😊

Back