Equipment Recommendations - The Home For New System and Upgrade Advice

As anyone ever heard of VTI Manufacturing before? They are an American manufacturer based in California but there's very little info available on the web. 🤔
I've heard of them but have never owned anything.

I was going to get this a while back:

But I decided on something else (haven't bought it yet, but I'm a planner so I was looking at this stuff long before I plan on buying). Their stuff looks real nice.

I also liked this rack: VTI BL Series Extended Height Audio Rack Various Finishes BL404-13

Besides MDF, they do glass tops and their line has wire net you can get for the backs. Everything seems pretty modular for expansion, customization.

Different color finishes for MDF and glass, different color end cap choices, and different color rack choices.

The dimensions are real nice for larger amps and components. A lot of stuff just doesn't have the footprint (usually depth)

I've heard of them but have never owned anything.

I was going to get this a while back:

But I decided on something else (haven't bought it yet, but I'm a planner so I was looking at this stuff long before I plan on buying). Their stuff looks real nice.

I also liked this rack: VTI BL Series Extended Height Audio Rack Various Finishes BL404-13

Besides MDF, they do glass tops and their line has wire net you can get for the backs. Everything seems pretty modular for expansion, customization.

Different color finishes for MDF and glass, different color end cap choices, and different color rack choices.

The dimensions are real nice for larger amps and components. A lot of stuff just doesn't have the footprint (usually depth)
Turns out the guy who is selling the audio rack is a dealer for the company. He and his wife are downsizing so he needs a rack with slightly smaller footprint. He has had it for less than a year so it's in excellent condition. Apparently it's are built like an ox 🐂 😄 and yes it's totally modular.

Turns out the guy who is selling the audio rack is a dealer for the company. He and his wife are downsizing so he needs a rack with slightly smaller footprint. He has had it for less than a year so it's in excellent condition. Apparently it's are built like an ox 🐂 😄 and yes it's totally modular.
This is the one you got?

it’s real nice stuff. I spent A LOT of time looking for something and this brand was a front runner. Looks nice - not super clinical/unwelcoming for a cozy room but def made for a good set up. Also not ridiculously priced.

This is the one you got?

it’s real nice stuff. I spent A LOT of time looking for something and this brand was a front runner. Looks nice - not super clinical/unwelcoming for a cozy room but def made for a good set up. Also not ridiculously priced.
Yes that's the model with black frame and black shelves.

Are there any LEDs lit on the front? If the power light is on, but amber, it might have overheated. If there are no lights, it's not getting power at all. If its in a power strip or something, maybe check that as well,

nothing. mailed the dealer allready. will probably hesr back tomorrow

As anyone ever heard of VTI Manufacturing before? They are an American manufacturer based in California but there's very little info available on the web. 🤔
I've had mine for awhile now. I like them, but I do think I'd go SolidSteel if I was going to mix it up.
I also got mind used locally for pennies on the dollar, so it's very hard to argue with for what I paid.

Here it is my new audio rack. Not bad for the price.
20200921_171353.jpg
Turns out the guy that sold it to me onws a company here in town called The Sound Choice. He is dedicated to high fidelity two-channel listening experiences. 🤔 Might of found myself another local dealer. 😎

Last edited:
i am pretty sure im going to need another record shelf too.. probably an extra vertical shelf because i dont have much more space horizontally... but i am nervous about putting these target shelves on top of each other because im scared they might break... i dont have an ikea anywhere nearby either so i just need something to hold them more

View attachment 67129
Turns out the guy that sold it to me onws a company here in town called The Sound Choice. He is dedicated to high fidelity two-channel listening experiences. 🤔 Might of found myself another local dealer. 😎
Is... is no one going to say it?

No one?

really?

fine.

Nice rack.

View attachment 67129

Just remember- they are called “dealers” for a reason. 😎

Back