Do you make stuff?

I've had graphic design as a minor interest for as long as I can remember and I've always wanted to make a font. I've had a couple of ideas that for the time being are over ambitious but I stumbled upon this design for an H on a shower curtain my mom got and started messing with it on graph paper. It's not done yet, and I've not worked on it in a while but this thread is inspiring me to work on it some more. Here's the inspiration and some of what I have done for now. Sorry if it's kind of hard to make out, couldn't be bothered to fill in the shapes...

IXADMOa.jpg

29uQePd.jpg

I've had graphic design as a minor interest for as long as I can remember and I've always wanted to make a font. I've had a couple of ideas that for the time being are over ambitious but I stumbled upon this design for an H on a shower curtain my mom got and started messing with it on graph paper. It's not done yet, and I've not worked on it in a while but this thread is inspiring me to work on it some more. Here's the inspiration and some of what I have done for now. Sorry if it's kind of hard to make out, couldn't be bothered to fill in the shapes...

IXADMOa.jpg

29uQePd.jpg

Awesome! That’s super neat!

Colonel!! 😱😱😱!!

These are amazing!

How long have you been doing art? Are you always working on something?
😊

I've been doodling my whole life*. Only taken a more serious, sharing approach in the past year or so. I go through bursts and droughts of creativity but my man @Jonathan Y inspired my latest one simply by just saying "Channel that." Seems simple enough but it had a profound impact on my outlook that day, and hopefully going forward.

*it is now my quest to dig up elementary drawings for you.

Back