Definitive Audiophile pressings

I plan on doing the store credit option, only because I can probably get a free record out of it. Haven't read the fine print, so we will see if that's actually going to be worth my time.
You have to dig up receipts and submit them (unless you ordered from Music Direct or MoFi, in which case you just have to give the order number). Not impossible, but time consuming.

Even more time consuming is that you have to provide proof of ownership, so you'll have to take pictures of your records and upload them. (Can't imagine too many people will be filling out that paper form.) That's a real pain for a $1.50 to $2.00 per record refund or $3 to $4 per record coupon to shop with the company you'd like to see "punished" for wronging you.

But, if I'm honest with myself, I may jump through the hoops late one night between now and September with a beer in hand just to buy another record.

Also keep in mind this statement in the legal notice:
"Before any compensation is paid, the Court must decide whether to approve the Settlement."

Interesting that the hoop-jumping precedes that decision.
I think it’s approved but not yet formally approved. The smart media outlets say Mofi “wins” settlement approval bc the court rejected challenges for reasons that explicitly mentioned the lucrative aftermarket. The dumb media outlets say Mofi “to pay $25m to settle,” even though nothing about that statement is accurate.

You have to dig up receipts and submit them (unless you ordered from Music Direct or MoFi, in which case you just have to give the order number). Not impossible, but time consuming.

Even more time consuming is that you have to provide proof of ownership, so you'll have to take pictures of your records and upload them. (Can't imagine too many people will be filling out that paper form.) That's a real pain for a $1.50 to $2.00 per record refund or $3 to $4 per record coupon to shop with the company you'd like to see "punished" for wronging you.

But, if I'm honest with myself, I may jump through the hoops late one night between now and September with a beer in hand just to buy another record.
Yeah, most of my purchases were Music Direct/Mofi, so that should be easy. Proof of current ownership is a fun one.

Speaking of MoFi....there's a guy on hoffman forums selling a bunch of one steps for good prices. I picked up Bridge Over Troubled Water from him but he has these remaining if anybody wants me to act as a proxy...

Stevie Ray Vaughan – Couldn’t Stand The Weather MFSL One Step 2LP played only one time NM/NM (this one has the (very common to the one step titles) seam split beginning on the 2 inner sleeves) $75

Eric Clapton - Unplugged MFSL One Step 2LP played only one time NM/NM (this one has the (very common to the one step titles) seam split beginning on the 2 inner sleeves) $60

Stevie Ray Vaughan – Texas Flood MFSL One Step 2LP played only one time NM/NM (this one has the (very common to the one step titles) seam split beginning on the 2 inner sleeves) $75

Add $5 for the first 2 LP’s, then $1 for each additional one, unless noted MFSL One Steps count as 2LPs for shipping calculations.

Been wanting to pick up that Belafonte as well as the Live At Carnegie Hall AP, that has such tremendous performances on it!
I've been wanting the Carnegie Hall AP too but its so damn expensive. You can sometimes find the Classics Records pressing of Sings The Blues for a good price on ebay. Haven't compared it to the AP but the classic sounds awesome.

Back