Definitive Audiophile pressings

Seemed like the right place to put this, did anyone pick this up? The curiosity is killing me, lol

Kirsten Edkins - Shapes & Sound
View attachment 166343
Quite literally almost pulled the trigger on one on AS this morning, then realized during checkout they don't offer free shipping on pre-order items, which this is listed as for some reason, and was like nah I'm not paying $11 shipping and closed the tab 🙈

Quite literally almost pulled the trigger on one on AS this morning, then realized during checkout they don't offer free shipping on pre-order items, which this is listed as for some reason, and was like nah I'm not paying $11 shipping and closed the tab 🙈
Yep, never understood the logic, but whatever, I'll take my chances when it's in stock.

for those in canada that wanted this one. not sure shipping price and all that jazz, but have only seen it at US shops so far.

Yep, never understood the logic, but whatever, I'll take my chances when it's in stock.

Tag me when it is if you remember!
apparently any orders from elusive disc and AS now will be preorders for the next batch at the end of Feb. might be worth signing up for an in-stock notice from The In Groove. Can't remember if Elusive Disc does free shipping on preorders either. But it seems that right now its only being sold at ED, AS, the In Groove and Music Direct in the US. They are going to get some UK/EU distribution soon per KG's wiretap facebook page.

for those in canada that wanted this one. not sure shipping price and all that jazz, but have only seen it at US shops so far.
Sold out 😭

Back