Definitive Audiophile pressings

floodland will be back in the next day or two. just popped up on the MoFi website under "back in stock" but is not on sale yet. there's typically a day or two before it switches to on sale but will let you know if i see it up.
This link?

It’s Incredible that our guy Karl smoking spliffs and taking orders by phone is more efficient than AS’s website in 2023.

Chad needs to step it the fuck up
I like Karl. But I wouldn't say he's efficient haha. I mean he slapped some cardboard boxes together and used an entire roll of packing tape to ship those UHQRs and it took a few weeks.

This link?
this link updates a day or two before the represses go on sale:

I like Karl. But I wouldn't say he's efficient haha. I mean he slapped some cardboard boxes together and used an entire roll of packing tape to ship those UHQRs and it took a few weeks.
Hahahaha efficient maybe stretching it but buying Exodus brought me back to getting Pearl Jam Ten Club tickets back in 2008.

I assume Chad has been printing money the last few years. Shopify sites are not that hard or expensive to spin up with the help of a decent web development agency. It’s time Chad

Hahahaha efficient maybe stretching it but buying Exodus brought me back to getting Pearl Jam Ten Club tickets back in 2008.

I assume Chad has been printing money the last few years. Shopify sites are not that hard or expensive to spin up with the help of a decent web development agency. It’s time Chad
they have said they are already working on a website update apparently. i'd rather they get it done right than all the other website migrations for record sites i've seen go wrong over the past few years.

Missed out on exodus on AS. Sold out on market site. Can Karl come thru?
damn. you must have just missed it. it was in stock a little while ago.

the bob marley site had them so might be worth keeping an eye there as well. they have a coupon code WELCOME20 for 20% off too....

can always try Karl.

damn. you must have just missed it. it was in stock a little while ago.

the bob marley site had them so might be worth keeping an eye there as well. they have a coupon code WELCOME20 for 20% off too....

can always try Karl.
I snuck an order in and it went thru but got a cancellation.

How do I reach Karl?

well then Karl may be your last hope. annoyingly the bob marley site had a "limit of 4 per customer". if i see it go back up for sale there will let you know.
9 of my last 10 orders at AS have been cancelled. My fault for being slow but kinda sick of getting cancelled all the time there. F Chad.

9 of my last 10 orders at AS have been cancelled. My fault for being slow but kinda sick of getting cancelled all the time there. F Chad.
Same here. I can't get a damn order to not get cancelled. Even when I've ordered things that aren't hot items. They just don't take care of the web inventory. Do love their tank shipping boxes though.

And I'll make fun of myself here, but I almost bought Exodus yesterday until I saw the no free shipping caveat and I said fuck Chad and closed the browser, lol.

Same here. I can't get a damn order to not get cancelled. Even when I've ordered things that aren't hot items. They just don't take care of the web inventory. Do love their tank shipping boxes though.

And I'll make fun of myself here, but I almost bought Exodus yesterday until I saw the no free shipping caveat and I said fuck Chad and closed the browser, lol.
annoyingly all the UHQRs and other stuff never have free shipping. I mean hell...the $900 Evans box set wasn't free shipping. i do wish they shipped media mail for cheaper...but it always seems to be 2 day fedex.

i'm surprised everyones orders keep getting cancelled...the only time that has happened to me has been when it was clearly 1 or 2 copies of something left. they are redoing their site apparently and hoping that it takes care of the awful inventory management.

annoyingly all the UHQRs and other stuff never have free shipping. I mean hell...the $900 Evans box set wasn't free shipping. i do wish they shipped media mail for cheaper...but it always seems to be 2 day fedex.

i'm surprised everyones orders keep getting cancelled...the only time that has happened to me has been when it was clearly 1 or 2 copies of something left. they are redoing their site apparently and hoping that it takes care of the awful inventory management.
At those prices it should be free FedEx.

maxresdefault.jpg

I wonder if the half speed Exodus is worth tracking down?

Back