Eric Clapton - Unplugged
Crosby, Stills & Nash ‎– Crosby, Stills & Nash
Eagles - Eagles
Eagles - Desperado
Cannonball Adderly - Somethin’ Else

Fwiw, this post was almost 100% accurate: Coming soon - Vinyl Gourmet

Looks good.

For those with a lot of time to kill. The article is almost book length

When MoFi first announced the One-Steps I remembered not being able to begin to afford the original Ultradiscs. Really wanted DSOTM at the time. Then I quit looking as they were all simply out of reach. They were $50 each when new. Still don’t have any of them.

So, flash forward I started getting the One-Steps with Santana. Proving I am older but even less fiscally responsible. Not sure I’ll continue with a complete list. Some of these titles are starting to test my resolve and shelf space is tight.

When MoFi first announced the One-Steps I remembered not being able to begin to afford the original Ultradiscs. Really wanted DSOTM at the time. Then I quit looking as they were all simply out of reach. They were $50 each when new. Still don’t have any of them.

So, flash forward I started getting the One-Steps with Santana. Proving I am older but even less fiscally responsible. Not sure I’ll continue with a complete list. Some of these titles are starting to test my resolve and shelf space is tight.
The only One Step I own is Yes Fragile (which I bought used) and, eventually, Somethin' Else when it issues. The only others I want are Bridge Over Troubled Water; Ah Um (which I kick myself for not buying last year when I could have and thought hard about); and Sunday at the Village Vanguard.

I know it's a huge long shot, but if anyone has a lead on a reasonably priced (i.e., reasonably inflated price) copy of any of these three, pls let me know.

Well I didn’t order the 2nd Paul Simon title or an upcoming Elvis. Had to show myself I could hold back…..

That left One-Steps:
The Eagles S/T and Desperado
CS&N S/T
Muddy Waters -Folk Singer
Eric Clapton - Unplugged
Cannonball Adderley - Something Else

And Super Vinyl
David Crosby - If I Could Only Rem My Name

It wasn’t an issue for me at the moment but FWIW you can only order 1 copy of David Crosby. :)
I pre-ordered a regular MoFi of Son of Schmilsson. When I called, the salesperson asked if I was calling about The Eagles albums.

How can you all find out about all the preorders? Is there a complete list somewhere?

In this case I had lost track so I just called MusicDirect to see what MoFi limited release titles (One-Steps & SV) they were taking preorders for.

As they own MoFi they often take preorders b4 they show up on other sites or on their own website.

I'm thinking about upgrading my copy of Cheap Thrills and undecided about which way to go with that. MoFi mania has me considering the 2016 Mobile Fidelity Gain 2 release, but for a lot less mula I've heard good things about the 2012 mono reissue mastered by Kevin Gray. Anyone have experience with both and care to offer an opinion?

Here's the 2012 listing. I guess it was a limited/numbered RSD release, then reissued un-numbered (the included link):

Thanks for this , great read
For those with a lot of time to kill. The article is almost book length

How can you all find out about all the preorders? Is there a complete list somewhere?
I posted the one step list the other day. Depending on who you get on the phone, they might tell you what titles are available but usually they don’t want you wasting their time by going through the entire list. You can preorder the One Steps I listed plus any that were in the catalogue earlier this year. I’ve also heard that Blue Hawaii by Elvis is up for preorder (Son of Schmillson is too) but not sure if elvis is true. El Dorado one step is no longer happening according to their sales reps.

they add and cancel titles all the time so the sales rep told me he didn’t even know the eagles were up for preorder until someone called in and went to order it.

Lots o mofis here

I’m in discussions bout the allmans

thanks. sent a PM on some of those...but guessing they are out of my price range. i feel like those Allman prices are steep but I also think I got lucky on that Acoustic Sounds Eat a Peach price a few months ago...

thanks. sent a PM on some of those...but guessing they are out of my price range. i feel like those Allman prices are steep but I also think I got lucky on that Acoustic Sounds Eat a Peach price a few months ago...
I sent a pm bout rush ,idlewild south and s/t…you?

Back