Definitive Audiophile pressings

If so then can you link me that one. It's the same plates as the MOV. Because the only ones I've found over here are crappy Columbia masters.

might be that one. it's a breakout from the box set. doesn't seem easy to find on discogs but maybe googling the barcode will yield some results.

If so then can you link me that one. It's the same plates as the MOV. Because the only ones I've found over here are crappy Columbia masters.

This is RKS RTI, 2015

I was assuming the 2018 would be the same, but don't have it. The Columbia masters that you've seen, are they this one? the 2018 black vinyl version:

Someone save me from myself. I believe this one gets praise round these parts:

It's awful, I went through 3 copies, each was unplayable. If you can see it in a shop or get them to confirm it plays well great. I gave up.

This is RKS RTI, 2015

I was assuming the 2018 would be the same, but don't have it. The Columbia masters that you've seen, are they this one? the 2018 black vinyl version:

Yeah that's the issue. I saw that older one but there's none for sale anywhere and one used in cogs. So the MOV is the only one that I'm certain is RKS. The newer presses have zero info so I don't know that they're the same master

might be that one. it's a breakout from the box set. doesn't seem easy to find on discogs but maybe googling the barcode will yield some results.
I was just gonna ask is there some sort of S&G box set that @Mather could just buy? It seems like once a month he is trying to find a different Simon & Garfunkel album.

Yeah that's the issue. I saw that older one but there none for sale anywhere and one used in cogs. So the MOV is the only one that I'm certain is RKS. The newer presses have zero info so I don't know that they're the same master

We need someone to buy a copy & check the dead wax ;)

I would have ordered this next time I got something from Deep Discount, but I'll wait for confirmation it's RKS now

I have a feeling they are all RTI RKS pressings as well
It’s a weird set in that it includes their Greatest Hits too. It seem like most fans are either “Greatest Hits” fans or “Boxset” fans though I think their might be some live cuts on the greatest hits that diehards could use to justify owning both.

It's awful, I went through 3 copies, each was unplayable. If you can see it in a shop or get them to confirm it plays well great. I gave up.
Damn. I thought I heard good reviews of it. Acoustic Sounds' discogs listing says LPs are "gorgeous" and their return policy is great so this may be a good punt for someone for $40.

Back