Definitive Audiophile pressings

I have Before The Flood, as @MikeH said, and really like it. It's probably on par SQ wise as the rest of the Dylan MoFi 33rpms and is a revelatory performance by Dylan. He sounds unfettered and the performances reinterpret many of his classics. The Band cuts are enjoyable and I think this is essential listening if you like either artist.

how are you all searching by mastering engineer?
it's not exact...but if you are signed into discogs and search on the website for kevin gray, you'll see the green circle with number of items you own and the red is whats in your wantlist.

Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 5.53.28 PM.png

alternatively, you could go to collection and search "kevin gray" but it seems to show some items that KG didn't work on for me.

it's not exact...but if you are signed into discogs and search on the website for kevin gray, you'll see the green circle with number of items you own and the red is whats in your wantlist.

View attachment 90339

alternatively, you could go to collection and search "kevin gray" but it seems to show some items that KG didn't work on for me.
Only have a measly 42, less than your wants, 🤣.

View attachment 90339

Yeah, I ONLY have 65.

Back