Definitive Audiophile pressings

Does yours have the Optimal plate marking as well as the RTI, like mine? When did you order it? Can't remember who else noticed that and let me know.
I'll try to check tonight! I bought it in the last few months but can't remember where.

When they add it to the "back in stock" page, it's usually only a day or two before they actually start to sell them.

Sorrrrry!
Yeah, hopefully one of my locals can get a copy. $35 UPS shipping plus duty and brokerage fees is a no can do kemosabé...

it surprised even me to be honest. But i guess when you consider he worked on a bunch of VMP stuff, the BN Tone Poets, BN80s, some APs...my man is everywhere. You might be surprised how many you own too! There were a few that I had no idea he did, like Shabazz Palaces - Black Up and Jens Lekman - Night Falls Over Kortedala.

I just checked, I have 70. Surprisingly he's done a lot of saddle creek stuff from the mid aughts.

Natalie Merchant mofi is back in stock too, if you're like and been waiting on that one.

And this is one of the best sounding records in my collection. If you're on the fence at all it's fantastic and well worth the price.
I agree. I'm not the biggest fan of the music and I kinda bought it out of FOMO awhile back but it does sound awesome quality-wise.

@TCell I think these are the KG cuts from Deep Discount

Already sold out

Already sold out

They did add more during the last restock so I assume they will again on this.

Already sold out

Didn't realize this was an SACD lol, almost fomo'd myself right into it.

it surprised even me to be honest. But i guess when you consider he worked on a bunch of VMP stuff, the BN Tone Poets, BN80s, some APs...my man is everywhere. You might be surprised how many you own too! There were a few that I had no idea he did, like Shabazz Palaces - Black Up and Jens Lekman - Night Falls Over Kortedala.
Damn, some how I am at 105 on the Big Daddy Gray love meter

Back