Definitive Audiophile pressings

@NathanRicaud is far too lazy for that!
But organizing is sexy!!

tenor.gif

Well I think I'll be at over 100 once my outstanding orders come in haha. Waiting on a few! I also stopped buying every Tone Poet/BN80 since I already had quite a few of them as other pressings. Also realized that I'm at 42 MoFis now with a few more on the way.
Yeah, I'm sure most of mine are all the Tone Poet/BN80's as still new to the Jazz arena and such a great way to get in. Just one MoFi for now, that Withers. Not sure I'm ready to jump on that train, but maybe.

Ha! I only have 159 of my 4,000+ records entered into Discogs at this point (started the process recently) and 30 of them are Kevin Gray. Looks like most are recent purchases.
I actually had a great time entering all my stuff into discogs...Just sat down with my collection in some spare time over a few months, spun some records and entered stuff in. Was a good way to weed out what I didn't like and just see what things were worth. I had about 800 albums when i first entered everything in. 4,000 seems WAY more daunting

I actually had a great time entering all my stuff into discogs...Just sat down with my collection in some spare time over a few months, spun some records and entered stuff in. Was a good way to weed out what I didn't like and just see what things were worth. I had about 800 albums when i first entered everything in. 4,000 seems WAY more daunting

Im a very impulsive all or nothing person. I did the whole thing in one go. Took me 11 hours to do all my vinyl and cds...

Ah, only 68 for me...
So, you think you’ve got an amazing Kevin Gray collection?!? Well..... that Don’t Impress me so Much! So, you’ve got the looks, but have you got the Kevin Gray collection!? Now, don’t get me wrong, you’re collection is alright, but that won’t keep me wanting to come to Toronto any night, cause.......🎸....your Kevin Gray collection Don’t Impress much me so much! 🙊😂🤣

I know, I know...you probably just cringed and laughed at how lame that was but.....🐒🤷‍♂️😜

So, you think you’ve got an amazing Kevin Gray collection?!? Well..... that Don’t Impress me so Much! So, you’ve got the looks, but have you got the Kevin Gray collection!? Now, don’t get me wrong, you’re collection is alright, but that won’t keep me wanting to come to Toronto any night, cause.......🎸....your Kevin Gray collection Don’t Impress much me so much! 🙊😂🤣

I know, I know...you probably just cringed and laughed at how lame that was but.....🐒🤷‍♂️😜
My favourite part of that song is how the dude with a car tries his luck AFTER a rocket scientist and Brad Pitt.

That guy is ballsy.

Crazy thing is that over the years, I've created my own documentation for my collection in an Excel file (of all things!), and in that process looked up many of my records in discogs so I could identify pressings and place values on them. If only I'd known all that time I could just hit the "add to collection" button, I'd be in great shape. The thought of sorting through all the listings for individual albums is the thing that's daunting, especially given that in many cases, I've already done that!. But over time, I'll keep it growing.

My favourite part of that song is how the dude with a car tries his luck AFTER a rocket scientist and Brad Pitt.

That guy is ballsy.
I’m not much of a Shania Twain fan but I love that song because it’s confident, cocky, cheeky, sassy, sexy and silly! It was playing it the truck a few days ago and I was absolutely loving it!

Back