Definitive Audiophile pressings

Not a shock but Dr. Groove is holding down my top spot.

91 Kev
35 Smiffy
25 Bellers (thought I would have had more!)
Hoffman is bringing up the rear with 17

It's the other way around for me. If I search in my collection I see some non-KG cuts in there. If I search in the search bar, I see only the ones that Kev did that I own in the green circle if I'm logged in
Searching your collection “Kevin gray” should only find him, or at least people named Kevin Gray in the metadata

I think I’d have more than 100 from Dr Kevin Gray because I love his work and I went on his profile last year and had a look over which albums he mastered and grabbed a lot of them! I’ve got nearly all the Tone Poets and BlueNote80 and have most of the Blue Note Classics too, as well as just random ones like Joni Mitchell’s Blue and Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours. I think I’d honestly have around 150 from Big Kev because I love him and his work! 😍

I think I’d have more than 100 from Dr Kevin Gray because I love his work and I went on his profile last year and had a look over which albums he mastered and grabbed a lot of them! I’ve got nearly all the Tone Poets and BlueNote80 and have most of the Blue Note Classics too, as well as just random ones like Joni Mitchell’s Blue and Fleetwood Mac’s Rumours. I think I’d honestly have around 150 from Big Kev because I love him and his work! 😍
do you not have your albums in discogs? i highly recommend it! i know it can be a lot of work to get an entire collection in though if you haven't input any.

100 KG. Work harder @MikeH, I've been at this a short time :ROFLMAO:
Well I think I'll be at over 100 once my outstanding orders come in haha. Waiting on a few! I also stopped buying every Tone Poet/BN80 since I already had quite a few of them as other pressings. Also realized that I'm at 42 MoFis now with a few more on the way.

Back