Cute Animal Thread

Coming home today from Wisconsin with Finley...........she's so small :)
Fb_fcW4I3NLaFQCf0AeLqRXb2bxW1ome7VqiRFA0EM8LCYC2T_ikpTtR_zGEamfLs5Ibnp_bJRbpDcftDYFC2P0glkDd9tclkvXb8RG7l-17PtGXxbxlGc_rZZMOMjcL1WmLFTMY53TrPcLqweD5cjB47q66WGs5l7Vv2nKZyafmwCDbYwiuYoU8sYFu2QW54AziZ1sM9hEGYinha8AA57i993zyqDi1_Z1Hu_1gpIibjV2YWh7wEM0K6A0EkksAIbIIJZEzfp9wts0xf92RfsoMACAukGOi8PSKvfhl4Nt6aTM4GrrQRUp205fuiUyH05Ys_0yonFBkTlfv7iFGfSygXyDwaZIAtCI66gCZfUcJPdPiYPbZrPsNgFICNa2ZdGbthG_ZcQFFUeiOUIAxnRPz0W3FUhNAJ1Z79TxKYCMftyxX6sgGgy8y_6kUSHMuvptlzxbmzFjQvcBdfyL-xkfwaSVHv5mMN1qugIoB069Km8JZnov9u74nV1YVX9Htab7N5UAiawI1Dq_Uv5-vcH5InvMcsfTRIb3us4oEKpLNXDrdaqxNW-9vkPYKhRxLYV3F0yEYuzErSvFiuf1PfA5yamBm3L5UKwALgAy9TIVyEM5uAIe_AQZn-IQ8g_B9MRxH5PApPr8kE90rHiBO3aBDK2fBo0nFVN82mHQtQ_jzlv58PP8Yk55lqSAH4TI=w1268-h1542-no
Pic doesn’t seem to be showing for me 😪

Well she made it through the weekend and is just an amazing pup, I feel like a proud "Pop-Pop", lol.

Sleeps through the night without crying, holds her business until the morning and listens really well...........my daughter couldn't have picked a better companion, very happy for her.

...........man, I need a haircut, what little there is ;)
Fin_Pop.jpg

Not so cute, yet. But my eldest daughter got a box with carterpillars for her birthday and now we are trying to raise them to become butterflies over the next week. the kids find it very exciting.
I’ve done this a few times when I was growing up, but with cocoons. We would buy them from Butterfly World and do a hatching watch. It was pretty cool to see them come out, wait for their wings to dry, and then release them.

Teddy was neutered a couple of days ago.

As a few of you know, I’ve been working 70-85 hours a week for months. My patience for bullshit is gone.

My wife was horrified at my exchange with the guy at the vet’s office:

Vet Guy: Would you like Teddy to have pain management meds? It’s optional.

Me: Hmmm. I don’t know. Would you like me to chop your balls off without meds!!!!???

Of course he had meds. It was a stupid question.

Here’s the cone head. He’s grown a bit.

View attachment 60862

What the actual fuck. That's insane... It's optional. Fuck I hate humans.

What the actual duck?! How are pain meds to take home optional? I used to work in a vet clinic and all dogs always went home with pain meds after a spay/neuter. That's the humane thing to do.

Either way, glad Teddy's okay and of course he would super cute in his cone! He's gotten so big! :)
Let's rehash something from months ago. ;) That vet should be throat punched. And then not given pain meds. My only thought is that some dogs do not do well on Tramadol (my old dog HATED tramadol and I hated it for him because it made him miserable).

I hope Teddy is doing great by now.

So... A while back I did a thing. I bought a mini lion mane costume and took turns putting in on the small pets.

View attachment 79031
This is Butters showing that she’s willing to do practically anything for a treat.

View attachment 79032
This is Onyx pretending this moment isn't happening.

View attachment 79033
This is Archie (vision impaired as a kitten) looking confused but still a good sport.

No pets were harmed (although some egos might be bruised) and plenty of treats were given after costume change.
My arm has just about healed up from when I put Wren (the cat) into her cat carrier to, oh, you know, not leave her behind in a home we were moving out of. I shudder to think what she would do to me if I were to try to put something like this on her just for fun.

Back