Cute Animal Thread

Morning pet friends!

It occurred to me while I was completing my morning food prep routine for Todd, that she eats way better than I do. I’m sure many of us have this problem.

I rarely make or eat breakfast for myself, except in the odd times I wake up starving. I generally just stick with coffee and the embers of any pre-work glittery thoughts. However, every morning I prep fruits and veggies for this little birb heathen. Generally it’s just 3-5 different types. But as I looked at my cutting board this morning I realized I was preparing 9 different things for her. Shenanigans, pure and simple.

22AA8D4E-17B9-4FAF-836B-EE8BC5921AD9.jpeg

But she’s a cute little pain in the ass so she gets a pass, I guess.
10D5313F-EE6C-45C9-A215-8863956AA57F.jpeg

Morning pet friends!

It occurred to me while I was completing my morning food prep routine for Todd, that she eats way better than I do. I’m sure many of us have this problem.

I rarely make or eat breakfast for myself, except in the odd times I wake up starving. I generally just stick with coffee and the embers of any pre-work glittery thoughts. However, every morning I prep fruits and veggies for this little birb heathen. Generally it’s just 3-5 different types. But as I looked at my cutting board this morning I realized I was preparing 9 different things for her. Shenanigans, pure and simple.

View attachment 86870

But she’s a cute little pain in the ass so she gets a pass, I guess.
View attachment 86871
At first glance I thought she was wearing a jaunty mauve/salmon colored ascot, and then I realized it was just her plumage. I HEREBY DEMAND YOU GET THIS VERY PRETTY GIRL AN ASCOT

At first glance I thought she was wearing a jaunty mauve/salmon colored ascot, and then I realized it was just her plumage. I HEREBY DEMAND YOU GET THIS VERY PRETTY GIRL AN ASCOT
Damn you. You've sent me down a ridiculous rabbit hole.

OH MY GODS! There's an entire LINE of birb outfits, ascots, hats, and sweaters and WHY!?!?!?

BirdHat.jpg

Damn you. You've sent me down a ridiculous rabbit hole.

OH MY GODS! There's an entire LINE of birb outfits, ascots, hats, and sweaters and WHY!?!?!?

View attachment 86882
Okay, with this new information now coming to light I'm going to have to amend my previous ascot demand to now include an entire birb production of The Princess Bride complete with all the costumes and sets.

You're going to need some more birbs.

Hey peeps, so my daughter is expanding her storefront with some Pet goodness. Her store doesn't open until March 1st, but, you can visit her Facebook or Instagram page and maybe get one of the "Opening Day Prizes" she's giving away. Just a little insight, she's making custom "Pet-centric" jewelry, custom collars and bandanas. Give her a visit and as always if you have any questions, please give a shout :)

Facebook - Instagram

Back