Cute Animal Thread

Over the weekend we took our pups on a walk to let them play off leash in an empty baseball field. They must have recently sprayed something because Butters (pictured below) had an allergic reaction after eating some of the grass and rolling around in it. :cry: She's doing better after some benadryl, a bath, washing all their bedidng, and some rest. But I was not okay when my husband pointed out "her face looks weird" but thankful I knew what to do.😅

20210320_221214.jpg
Swollen face

20210320_221312.jpg
Swollen face and blotchy skin hives

Over the weekend we took our pups on a walk to let them play off leash in an empty baseball field. They must have recently sprayed something because Butters (pictured below) had an allergic reaction after eating some of the grass and rolling around in it. :cry: She's doing better after some benadryl, a bath, washing all their bedidng, and some rest. But I was not okay when my husband pointed out "her face looks weird" but thankful I knew what to do.😅
Her face does look weird, but....where's the swelling?

My arm has just about healed up from when I put Wren (the cat) into her cat carrier to, oh, you know, not leave her behind in a home we were moving out of. I shudder to think what she would do to me if I were to try to put something like this on her just for fun.
Whoa! Glad you're healing well. I got lucky both our cats are super chill and affectionate. They let us handle them a lot without issues. The only one that can sometimes be a hazard is Archie the blind-ish cat because he plays rough and likes to bunny kick a lot. My husband's hands got tore after a wrestling match with him.

Had to put my little man down last week and am missing him hard. Brought him to his favorite spots and he got all his favorite treats on his last day.

Here's a pic of him eating string cheese on the lakefront on our stroller walk
View attachment 93067
I feel your pain, been there a few times, but the memories and joy these animals bring is worth the, somewhat, short time we get to spend with them.

Had to put my little man down last week and am missing him hard. Brought him to his favorite spots and he got all his favorite treats on his last day.

View attachment 93067
I’m so sorry. My heart goes out to you and the family.

Thank you for making his last day (and entire life) special. 💜

View attachment 93067
It looks like you loved and cared for him really well. Visiting his favorite spots and showering him with treats is just such a beautiful thing to do, it's making me cry (in a good way). Great pic, too.

Back