Criterion Club

Coming in March...

15450.jpg

From a 4k restoration, but not a 4K release.

As a HDV filmed movie I really don't know what to expect.

Coming in March...

15450.jpg

From a 4k restoration, but not a 4K release.

As a HDV filmed movie I really don't know what to expect.
Curious about it, but recently got rid of most my physical films… do they usually put the new releases on the channel? I still own this one on dvd, but would consider diving back into blu rays to get all the Lynch films back

Curious about it, but recently got rid of most my physical films… do they usually put the new releases on the channel? I still own this one on dvd, but would consider diving back into blu rays to get all the Lynch films back
They curate month to month, and I feel like it's rare for a release to get on the channel at the same time it gets released physical. We won't really know until they announce their March lineup though.

I'm trying to decide between picking up the complete monterey pop festival and newport folk festival (it's just called "festival") and/or some of the remaining Wes Anderson films that I don't already have (because I don't like them as much) (i.e. The Life Aquatic, The Darjeeling Limited, and Fantastic Mr. Fox). Might also pick up War and Peace.

They have these 50% sales seemingly quarterly, definitely yearly, so is there any reason to ever pay full price? If not here then at Barnes and Noble or some other outlet. Amazon also seems to carry at 50% off. Similar to how Sleeve City always has a holiday code.

Back