Criterion Club

Okay club!

I am about an hour into As Tears Go By. At what point did y’all have issues? (I’ll finish it tonight!)

Okay club!

I am about an hour into As Tears Go By. At what point did y’all have issues? (I’ll finish it tonight!)
And I know I should have waited for sale time to buy the set but I’m so happy I did. I have only seen a couple movies in the collection before the purchase and I can’t wait to see the rest

Okay club!

I don't remember if that one had issues. I remember clearly on in the mood for love and days of being wild. Spoilers.. days of being wild was when he went into the back room and stabs that guy who's selling him the passport. Like over an hour in. In the mood for love I forget but it was a scene where they're staring out longing for each other (lol)

I don't remember if that one had issues. I remember clearly on in the mood for love and days of being wild. Spoilers.. days of being wild was when he went into the back room and stabs that guy who's selling him the passport. Like over an hour in. In the mood for love I forget but it was a scene where they're staring out longing for each other (lol)
Those are the two I’ve seen!

I think my favorite are Fallen Angels & Chungking Express actually - the other 2 not mentioned lol

poor 2046 never gets any love

So I’m a total dummy and didn’t realize all those Criterion codes were gift certificates until like last week. With today’s flash sale, I had $90 to apply and got the Agnes Varda box set for like $45 shipped! I’m so excited
I just dug through my inbox and found five disused codes; put 'em towards After Hours and the Tati box.

bah i only have 10 bucks but shipping is like 8 bucks. So i'd save like 2 bucks :(

Back