Criterion Club

Very happy to hear. I’ve seen some pictures of it and it looks great, but very happy to own some more Malick
Badlands is easily my favorite Malick film, but he is great. I need to revisit The Thin Red Line, and I still haven't seen Tree of Life, though I do own it.

I was ranting to a friend on discord how there is only like 3 animated films in the entire collection and was suggesting that the surreal dramedy "it's such a beautiful day" by Don Hertzfeld be put in

Next thing I know I get this

I was ranting to a friend on discord how there is only like 3 animated films in the entire collection and was suggesting that the surreal dramedy "it's such a beautiful day" by Don Hertzfeld be put in

Next thing I know I get this

Hell yeah, nice.

By the way, there is a kickstarting going on now to put The World of Tomorrow Tilogy on blu ray (among other things) for the Hertzfeldt fans here.

This is a very underated box set. I love mine.
Easy Rider, Last Picture Show, and Five Easy Pieces were all very high on my get-list and I’m not familiar with any of the other films, except Head, and figured it would be nice to have such a beautiful box and other films to discover

My Criterion order came in. Got the Bergman Cinema box set, and my God it’s beautiful. I’m so glad the only film of his I owned before I got this mammoth was Persona. Speaking of which, is anyone interested in it? It’s the Blu-Ray edition.

My Criterion order came in. Got the Bergman Cinema box set, and my God it’s beautiful. I’m so glad the only film of his I owned before I got this mammoth was Persona. Speaking of which, is anyone interested in it? It’s the Blu-Ray edition.
I could be. Love what I’ve seen of Bergman but haven’t dove into him too deep. How much you thinking?

Me2

Back