Covers

I mentioned this on the old forum once, but, do you guys remember the CD longbox for "Bellybutton"? It was just a closeup shot of a woman's torso with her bellybutton the focal point. I remember being kind of disappointed when the CD inside the box didn't have that same cover.
Kinda like this? The front cover opens up...
IMG_20190522_210850.jpgIMG_20190522_210814.jpg

I mentioned this on the old forum once, but, do you guys remember the CD longbox for "Bellybutton"? It was just a closeup shot of a woman's torso with her bellybutton the focal point. I remember being kind of disappointed when the CD inside the box didn't have that same cover.

Like this?

AD50E532-C802-413B-89A7-5953AB081781.jpeg

I honestly don't remember mine having that long box at all.

The inside fold-out was cool though...

9D00EE0D-F37C-430C-953C-A507B26C631B.jpeg

I was not expecting...that. I like it a lot though!

I believe it's just some stuff that David Pajo was messing around with and recorded, but was later talked into releasing. I remember watching the Slint documentary and I think those guys opened for Samhain when they were around 14 years old, or something.

Since @Yer Ol' Uncle D mentioned Lucinda Williams, here is Waxahatchee covering Lucinda's 'Greenville'. Pretty straight reading, but I just love Katie Crutchfield's voice. And this song is a good fit for that natural ache in her voice.

Back