Covers

I REALLY wish that Lianne La Havas would do a studio recording of her sexy/jazzy/soulful cover of Radiohead's 'Weird Fishes/Arpeggi'. Doubt it happens, so I'll just have to stick with live versions like this.

And a bonus clip featuring Lianne's simple but effective cover of Twin Dragon's 'Twice'.

New cover of The Cure by Atlas Lab. (Their own album is great and still $2 + s/h at Feedbands.)

Not all that different from the original, but Kelly Willis brings plenty of sass vocally on this cover of 'Harper Valley PTA'.

Always loved The Bangles take on this from Less Than Zero. I started rewatching Stranger Things with my eldest lad tonight and this featured on the credits of episode 2. Yes Netflix, I want to watch the whole credits. Can’t wait til he’s old enough to watch Less Than Zero together too.

Always loved The Bangles take on this from Less Than Zero. I started rewatching Stranger Things with my eldest lad tonight and this featured on the credits of episode 2. Yes Netflix, I want to watch the whole credits. Can’t wait til he’s old enough to watch Less Than Zero together too.

The Bangles version is way better than the original IMO.

Back