Concert/Gig Posters! It's Back!

First two real shows since September 2019.
Damn did it feel so, so good!

A8PuGUD.jpg

J9QRpjE.jpg

Ok ok, I know they're a cover band, but I splurged a little bit last night because my face was too melted to think straight.

View attachment 109328
I keep hoping these guys come through Minnesota, but I think the closest they ever come is Milwaukee. One of these days I’m going to make the trip. Awesome musicians, love the energy they bring, and it’s cool that Ween’s bassist is part of it all. ❤️

A8PuGUD.jpg

J9QRpjE.jpg

I keep hoping these guys come through Minnesota, but I think the closest they ever come is Milwaukee. One of these days I’m going to make the trip. Awesome musicians, love the energy they bring, and it’s cool that Ween’s bassist is part of it all. ❤️

Both of those are so cool. The first reminds me of a Dino Jr. album cover or something. and the 2nd is so dope! Love it!

And yeah, Dave was off playing with Ween instead of JRAD during my show so we had Jon Show as the fill-in.

A8PuGUD.jpg

J9QRpjE.jpg

God, I love Ween posters. Have this Jim Mazz uncut gold foil hanging in my listening room. Probably a top three show print of mine.

44872708-928C-4487-8410-CAA06BCEC42C.jpeg

Last edited:
God, I love Ween posters. Have this Jim Mazz uncut gold foil hanging in my listening room. Probably a top three show print of mine.

View attachment 109724
Oh man, those shows were so good. The Halloween and November 1st show are some of my most listened to Ween shows on Relisten. 👍

But yeah, this poster was epic. One of my favorites for sure, and to own the uncut is EPIC!

Both of those are so cool. The first reminds me of a Dino Jr. album cover or something. and the 2nd is so dope! Love it!

And yeah, Dave was off playing with Ween instead of JRAD during my show so we had Jon Show as the fill-in.
Dinosaur Jr Farm puzzle and print for sale here:

It is a genuine show edition bought in 2018 before the prices went crazy :) Didn't get to this show but the Krakow and London shows instead 🔥
You need to frame that sucker yesterday (or let me know if you’re looking to get rid of it). I talked to Santos when I was picking up my tickets for that show and he told me the poster was sold out already - the merch tables hadn’t even opened yet.

Anyone have any good recommendations for framing 18x24 concert posters? Y'all buy frames online or just find a local shop?
I have ordered too many frames from here. It's a US company, with fair shipping prices, some good options, and custom sizes to the 1/16"
This is a decent blog
For buying gig posters, poster cabaret in Austin has a good selection and fair prices
I also buy direct from the poster artists when possible, most have their own shops

I have ordered too many frames from here. It's a US company, with fair shipping prices, some good options, and custom sizes to the 1/16"
This is a decent blog
For buying gig posters, poster cabaret in Austin has a good selection and fair prices
I also buy direct from the poster artists when possible, most have their own shops
Thanks. This is very helpful. I'm just getting my feet wet in the whole concert poster scene.

Back