Concert/Gig Posters! It's Back!

I love this. I've been trying to envision this hanging more in this format (mural-like?) instead of the single posters horizontally, but I don't have enough different sized items yet to really create the effect.

Also love all the RHCP items.
Thanks! I have a TON of RHCP Memorabilia. Might be in the market to sell some at some point. I'll let you know!

I regrettably did not attend this concert but the artist posted a giveaway on their IG that included several items. I commented whether they had any of this Kikagaku Moyo poster available outside of the giveaway, and they DMed me and said they had no copies left but did have an artist proof they’d sell me for $25. Instabuy, and it looks amazing, 18x24. The frame is temporary until I find something better, but
it makes a great office addition.

Artist:

print shop: Login • Instagram

86D32DC9-BC8D-4987-9E05-88FAF51F3FA2.jpeg

I regrettably did not attend this concert but the artist posted a giveaway on their IG that included several items. I commented whether they had any of this Kikagaku Moyo poster available outside of the giveaway, and they DMed me and said they had no copies left but did have an artist proof they’d sell me for $25. Instabuy, and it looks amazing, 18x24. The frame is temporary until I find something better, but

Artist:

View attachment 74017
This is beautiful.

Artist:

View attachment 74017

Oh man, Kikagaku Moyo AND The Mattson 2? That is one awesome night.

Pearl Jam 2012 Manchester Arena- My first concert experience! Was blown away and been going to gigs ever since naturally

Pearl Jam 2014 Leeds First Direct Arena- On my Birthday so was very, very special. They played for over 3 hours and had to finish due to the venue curfew. Eddie blew out his voice more or less near the end. Will always hold a special place in my heart.

David Byrne 2018 Leeds First Direct Arena- My absolute favourite concert experience! If anyone has seen this show they will know why. Just incredible music, a stage performance like no other and an insanely talented one man band style of musicians.

20201110_165222[1].jpg20201110_165232[1].jpg20201110_165243[1].jpg

Pearl Jam 2012 Manchester Arena- My first concert experience! Was blown away and been going to gigs ever since naturally

Pearl Jam 2014 Leeds First Direct Arena- On my Birthday so was very, very special. They played for over 3 hours and had to finish due to the venue curfew. Eddie blew out his voice more or less near the end. Will always hold a special place in my heart.

David Byrne 2018 Leeds First Direct Arena- My absolute favourite concert experience! If anyone has seen this show they will know why. Just incredible music, a stage performance like no other and an insanely talented one man band style of musicians.

View attachment 74128View attachment 74129View attachment 74130
I have that David Byrne poster hanging in my basement! Love it

We seriously considered going to this show. We went to the DC gig the night before and had tix for Montreal, so decided it would be too much driving. The weather leaving DC that night was horrible, torrential rain, but we had to get home as we had a noonish flight to Montreal out of Newark. I-95 was flooded, we had to pull over for a while, exit ramps in Philly were blocked off due to street flooding, I think it took us nearly 6 hours to get home.

The next day at Newark, they were offering obscene amounts of $ per person to get bumped and wait for the next flight to Montreal. As tempting as that was, we knew we had to get there and turned it down. Flight was slightly delayed, but we got in mid afternoon. (My rule is NEVER fly on show day if avoidable)

Got up the next morning and went to get coffee and check out the venue and surrounding area in Montreal. As we walked nearby, we saw the tour busses. Ran into Bryce, Kyle & Ben - they had literally just gotten to MTL as one of the busses had hit a moose on the drive from Maine! Great show in MTL, I recall it poured in Maine.

Last edited:

View attachment 74128View attachment 74129View attachment 74130
That Leeds show was amazing. I brought the poster home from the show and it's now hanging over one of my Kallaxes. Still have one of our ticket stubs on the fridge.

We seriously considered going to this show. We went to the DC gig the night before and had tix for Montreal, so decided it would be too much driving. The weather leaving DC that night was horrible, torrential rain, but we had to get home as we had a noonish flight to Montreal out of Newark. I-95 was flooded, we had to pull over for a while, exit ramps in Philly were blocked off due to street flooding, I think it took us nearly 6 hours to get home.

The next day at Newark, they were offering obscene amounts of $ per person to get bumped and wait for the next flight to Montreal. As tempting as that was, we knew we had to get there and turned it down. Flight was slightly delayed, but we got in mid afternoon. (My rule is NEVER fly on show day if avoidable)

Got up the next morning and went to get coffee and check out the venue and surrounding area in Montreal. As we walked nearby, we saw the tour busses. Ran into Bryce, Kyle & Ben - they had literally just gotten to MTL as one of the busses had hit a deer on the drive from Maine! Great show in MTL, I recall it poured in Maine.
Yup! It was an amazing show. I was stressing out for almost the entire day because it was raining non-stop and the venue said rain or shine but they would have canceled it for thunderstorms. I had that happen to me for a Brandi Carlisle gig a few months before this so I was expecting the same thing to happen again. It stopped raining just about when the National went on and it was a great show after that.

Thought I'd point out a couple music-related timed print releases by Scott C, for the films Say Anything and That Thing You Do. They go up at noon cst tomorrow, 2/16, and run for 48 hours.

Last edited:
Back