Concert/Gig Posters! It's Back!

Here's a fun one from the artist Darin Shock. It's the gig poster from the recent Primus Vegas show, and pays tribute to that Winonas Brown Beav music video. Anyways, the lightning and additional yellow ink is all glow-in-the-dark. I'll have to get another photo of it glowing. Right now just pressing it flat.

0727221512~2.jpg

Here's a fun one from the artist Darin Shock. It's the gig poster from the recent Primus Vegas show, and pays tribute to that Winonas Brown Beav music video. Anyways, the lightning and additional yellow ink is all glow-in-the-dark. I'll have to get another photo of it glowing. Right now just pressing it flat.

View attachment 147120
This is bad ass!

Concert poster adjacent but I picked up one of Daniel Danger’s prints that was originally advertised as a gig poster. This one’s stunning.

View attachment 152560

I love Danger's work. I have his Psycho variant and The Shape of Water movie posters. Been thinking about buying one of these (kind of an open edition this is colorway 4) but I don't have the space for it.

I love Danger's work. I have his Psycho variant and The Shape of Water movie posters. Been thinking about buying one of these (kind of an open edition this is colorway 4) but I don't have the space for it.

That’s really the print that introduced me to his work.

Back