Concert/Gig Posters! It's Back!

You also might want to check if there's a tent selling merch in the parking lot - you can grab the poster preshow and put it in your car so you don't have to tote it around inside the venue
they did that for Pearl Jam and I regret not getting that poster from the show…. I got a poster tube into Tool though. So I think I’ll be ok you’re right if not I’ll just throw out the tube and then use rubber bands to protect the poster once I get it. I also can hide a trash bag and wrap it around it if needed.

Does anyone know if the following do tpur posters?

Godsmack
Staind
Nevermore
Living Colour
Foo Fighters
The Breeders

These are part of upcoming shows and I wanna know if I should keep an eye out!
The Breeders possibly. Here's a recent one by the phenomenal Jay Ryan:
omg_Breeders2023_Magt_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
Not the best angle, but just picked this up and it’s become a prized possession of mine. Band signed from one of the best runs I’ve been on (12/30/19 Tweezer is God) and the first show I took my partner to. Plan to post more of my collection but excited to share this one

Attachments

• 821BA83B-F621-4F84-9767-FA05120B223D.jpeg
    821BA83B-F621-4F84-9767-FA05120B223D.jpeg
    233.2 KB · Views: 6
Not the best angle, but just picked this up and it’s become a prized possession of mine. Band signed from one of the best runs I’ve been on (12/30/19 Tweezer is God) and the first show I took my partner to. Plan to post more of my collection but excited to share this one
I too took my now-wife to a 12/30 show for her first (12/30/17) and she’s been on board ever since! It’s my favorite date of the year, and that ‘19 Tweezer still gives me chills when I listen.

Looks great!!

I too took my now-wife to a 12/30 show for her first (12/30/17) and she’s been on board ever since! It’s my favorite date of the year, and that ‘19 Tweezer still gives me chills when I listen.

Looks great!!
Thanks bud! My partner is pretty cool with my poster addiction, but it’s always easier to sell her on hanging one up when it’s a show we went to together. This was also her first phish show and she went to 3 at MSG and will be at 1-2 for Dicks, so she caught the bug!

Back