Concert/Gig Posters! It's Back!

I guess this brings up a question. Does anyone have any other relatively unknown, quality, print makers like this?

MONDO is a shit show for posters, but I really like finding these type of screenprint posters that are music/movie adjacent.

I guess this brings up a question. Does anyone have any other relatively unknown, quality, print makers like this?

MONDO is a shit show for posters, but I really like finding these type of screenprint posters that are music/movie adjacent.

Dave Kloc (Dave Kloc)

Railey Bace (love this dude's work; RaileyBacePrints)

Emek (Welcome to the virtual gallery of emek posters & art)

Mazza (Mazza Art)

Half Hazard Press (Half Hazard Press)

Darin Shock (State of Shock Studios)

AJ Masthay (AJ Masthay)

N.C. Winters (N.C. Winters)

Jay Ryan

Landland

Methane Studios

Todd Slater

Joshua Budich

Lil Tuffy

Simon Marchner

The ones mentioned already.

Galleries:
Bottleneck Gallery: Limited edition prints, gig-posters, collectibles & puzzles!
(tied for favorite with mondo)

Artist collective:

Discogs for posters:

That's the big rabbit hole for concert, movie, and art posters.

All my favorites in the space pop up on those sites. Don't feel like posting individuals lol

Got my Jukebox the Ghost fals '22 tour meet and greet signed poster, pin, and ticket stub framed up. I always forget how expensive good framing is.

Attachments

• 20221221_143321.jpg
    20221221_143321.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20221221_143409.jpg
    20221221_143409.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 5

Picked this up last week - Lord Huron doesn’t do many show-specific posters, but happy they do for Red Rocks (the shows were great too!)

Went and saw Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade about a month ago. Framed up one of the tour posters. The band is covering Pink Floyd's  Animals in its entirety. The artist hid a reference to that album in the frog goggles. Anyways, was an incredible show. Happened upon a copy of the setlist as well that night, drawn by Claypool.

0616231005~2.jpg0629232015a~2.jpg0526232326.jpg

Went and saw Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade about a month ago. Framed up one of the tour posters. The band is covering Pink Floyd's  Animals in its entirety. The artist hid a reference to that album in the frog goggles. Anyways, was an incredible show. Happened upon a copy of the setlist as well that night, drawn by Claypool.

View attachment 176451View attachment 176452View attachment 176453
Both great!!

I’m seeing them in a bit. Was there a sax player subbing for Skerik? Bummed to miss him on this tour. I’ve seen Les’s FFB a couple times years ago. Wish they’d mix in a couple more Crimson tunes.

Both great!!

I’m seeing them in a bit. Was there a sax player subbing for Skerik? Bummed to miss him on this tour. I’ve seen Les’s FFB a couple times years ago. Wish they’d mix in a couple more Crimson tunes.
Skerik is out through the fall, at least.

Depending on the show, they've had guest sax players from the various opening bands. You're gonna love the show regardless; one of the best I've seen in a long while.

Edit: I was bummed to miss Skerik as well. Loved the energy he brings to the band and he rips on his horn.

Does anyone know if the following do tpur posters?

Godsmack
Staind
Nevermore
Living Colour
Foo Fighters
The Breeders

These are part of upcoming shows and I wanna know if I should keep an eye out!

Back