Baseball

Philly has a much easier schedule and a series against the Braves so I think there is a pretty good chance
Except that they play awful against bad teams. Sweeps by the Diamondbacks and Pirates in the last month or so, and losing 3 of 4 to the Rockies. Then the last weekend they have 3 against the Marlins, which has proved to always be a team they can't beat.

It's great being a Phillies fan. 😭

The Team that scares me the most (as a White Sox fan) is the Blue Jays. They are firing on all cylinders right now and it seems like the hottest team heading into the post season typically keeps that momentum going.

No shit! Between them being on fire and the Rays going 4-6 over the last 10....its made for an interesting final 12 games especially with Boston only 6.5 back as well

View attachment 112980

And sorry...but that game was nice to see. Yelich looks really hurt out there.
I didn't see the game tonight so don't know if you are talking about something in particular with Yelich today, but he hasn't been better than an average hitter these last two years. Once he started having some back issues, he went downhill.
Luckily Anderson most likely won't make the playoff rotation! Our bats seem to be back to the pre-signing of Adames part of the season. So hopefully they turn that around real quick cause this team has the best pitching rotation I've seen in my lifetime. They get no help.
It'll be wild if the cards keep this up and go right through the Dodgers and Giants in October.

I didn't see the game tonight so don't know if you are talking about something in particular with Yelich today, but he hasn't been better than an average hitter these last two years. Once he started having some back issues, he went downhill.
Luckily Anderson most likely won't make the playoff rotation! Our bats seem to be back to the pre-signing of Adames part of the season. So hopefully they turn that around real quick cause this team has the best pitching rotation I've seen in my lifetime. They get no help.
It'll be wild if the cards keep this up and go right through the Dodgers and Giants in October.

He just didn't seem to be moving to well out there in left tonight...and he can't seem to throw with that shoulder, the Cards have been running on him this series.

I love the Jays but man it's frustrating. Waiting to hear how long Gurriel is going to be out after Grichuk stepped on his hand. The ways things are going I think they'll need to sweep the Yankees to get the final wild card spot.

I love the Jays but man it's frustrating. Waiting to hear how long Gurriel is going to be out after Grichuk stepped on his hand. The ways things are going I think they'll need to sweep the Yankees to get the final wild card spot.

I saw that on the highlights. Looked bad, but I hear the x-rays were negative.

Back