Baseball

Looks like a chilly one in Detroit...View attachment 93989
It is. My buddy just texted me that he won a Fanduel bet at 45 to 1 for Miggy hitting the first dinger of the MLB season. Nice start, he only needs 12 for 500 now I think. That's about the only thing Tigers fans will have to root for this year. That or Casey Mize turning into an ace.

miggy3.png

It is. My buddy just texted me that he won a Fanduel bet at 45 to 1 for Miggy hitting the first dinger of the MLB season. Nice start, he only needs 12 for 500 now I think. That's about the only thing Tigers fans will have to root for this year. That or Casey Mize turning into an ace.

View attachment 93999
The Tigers have a few up and coming arms. Boyd looks good today too.

Watched the Rangers and Blue Jays game for a bit today. Jay’s thumped them, which was great.

Now, I don’t really get anxiety. But watching that game with a full house crowd with only 20-ish percent of them wearing masks? NO. EFFING. THANK YOU.

I have no idea if the Reds will build off last year or regress back into their natural level of being below 4th place. They didn't acquire anyone of note and lost some rotation strength but I'm excited for Jonathan India, more Luis Castillo and Sonny Gray, and their lineup, which is capable of being great. All things considered, I'm in for at least a few weeks of paying attention.
Uh, so far, so good.

Back