Bandcamp Fridays

super excited to come home from work and see this label profile on bandcamp today.

i've been a fan/supporter of moon glyph since the early days (and actually acquired my cassette deck from the label founder steve rosborough when he offered it up for free on this relatively new thing called twitter). if you're looking to spend a few bucks on friday, here's a few label releases that are my favorites:

20% off at Mind Over Matter with code febfriday

What'd everyone get?
Nothing, yet. Wish I knew this was happening earlier, as I would have waited till today to grab the album Deep Politics by Grails which was my last bandcamp purchase a couple of weeks ago.

I am tempted by the Men I Trust single just released, but I hate 7 inch records.

Looking forward to hearing what others are excited about.

My buddy Ray runs a small indie skateboard company, and also plays in Wipes with 2 other dudes. Former bands include Tile and Bad American.

Anyway, I bought these 2 tracks:

I'll pimp his board page, too:

super excited to come home from work and see this label profile on bandcamp today.

i've been a fan/supporter of moon glyph since the early days (and actually acquired my cassette deck from the label founder steve rosborough when he offered it up for free on this relatively new thing called twitter). if you're looking to spend a few bucks on friday, here's a few label releases that are my favorites:

I have a bunch of their stuff from Halasan Bazar & Tara King TH. Highly recommended!

I bought this one, and seeing what else catches my eye. Maybe I'll go for The Books' albums I've been missing

Fun day today! Picked up a few I'd been meaning to grab for months, and one of the Soundcarriers is a brand new reissue.

The Soundcarriers - Entropicalia (CD)
The Soundcarriers - Wilds (CD)
Rosali - Chokeweed
Matthew J. Rolin - Ones
Sam Goldberg - Winter Hallucinations
David Bazan - Bazan 2021 #1 and #2
Myriam Gendron - Ma délire - Songs of love, lost & found (CD)

Screenshot_20220204-185345~2.png

Back