Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

Lintons back on sale. $1499 with stands:

think this was the price before the hike last year.

Lintons back on sale. $1499 with stands:

think this was the price before the hike last year.
This is where I bought mine and they do a stellar job of packaging. Double boxed with enough packing peanuts to choke an elephant.

I got mine from Alma Audio because they had the old price right when the hike happened, had no tax + free shipping!i think @Russ I helped me find those!
I guess I had taxes but free shipping... At any rate, it led me to their site and then led me to an open box Sutherland Insight for $850...

I guess I had taxes but free shipping... At any rate, it led me to their site and then led me to an open box Sutherland Insight for $850...
yea upscale rules. really great shop. i've gotten stuff from them before and they are always a recommended shop for me when people ask where to buy stuff online.

yea upscale rules. really great shop. i've gotten stuff from them before and they are always a recommended shop for me when people ask where to buy stuff online.
Just my experience. They charged me for a backorder and were planning to sit on my money for like 6 weeks until the JBLs arrived. I cancelled and went elsewhere at the time. I don't mind a pending charge but full up was a no go for me.

Just my experience. They charged me for a backorder and were planning to sit on my money for like 6 weeks until the JBLs arrived. I cancelled and went elsewhere at the time. I don't mind a pending charge but full up was a no go for me.
Fair point, and the main reason I didn't go with them for the NAD3050.

SafeandSound is also a go-to, or Crutchfield since they don't charge until shipping.

I have a single use code for Guitar Center for 20% off (up to $500) discount. They sell Technics 1200GR and other turntables. PM me if interested.

Hana and Clearaudio cartridges are 20% off at Upscale
i think someone said theres also a bigger than normal sale/incentive at Hana/CA to trade in?

Back