Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

Outside of the recent swap out that should be arriving today, I've been truly enjoying NOT looking at/for gear outside of idle curiosity. It's been wonderful the last 8 months just listening to the system ;)
I’m right there with you.

It’s funny- if you don’t buy gear you have money for albums. If you don’t buy albums, you have money for gear. Either way, it’s a win.

Outside of the recent swap out that should be arriving today, I've been truly enjoying NOT looking at/for gear outside of idle curiosity. It's been wonderful the last 8 months just listening to the system ;)
Yeah - I have two more swaps to make before I think I'm there. Since I'm operating on a fairly strict budget, I'm taking the "scenic route" to my end-game system but getting closer. Patience is a virtue, but it's also damn annoying.

Yeah - I have two more swaps to make before I think I'm there. Since I'm operating on a fairly strict budget, I'm taking the "scenic route" to my end-game system but getting closer. Patience is a virtue, but it's also damn annoying.
Ain't nothin wrong with the scenic route - lotta great stuff to take in!

I can’t speak to how this sounds, but I will say I find it super good looking. Dang!

Showroom Demo Gold Note Pianosa Turntable

View attachment 168730

Gold Note turntables are really nice and that looks even better in person. I’ve not heard it beyond a very quick demo which was more about showing it off to me than any listening but them and origin live were the two brands the dealer I bought my PrimaLuna from was raving about when I went to pick it up!

Last edited:

This looks like a great deal if you have room for Klipschorns. Note: these must be placed in the corners of the room.

This looks like a great deal if you have room for Klipschorns. Note: these must be placed in the corners of the room.

Surprisingly, the newest models do not! Performance is better that way, though.

these do.

Crossposting from the VPI thread - for anyone thinking about a crazy move. Lotta table for that price.

Back