Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

EXCELLENT SALE on MoFi StudioDecks at Upscale Audio
or Music Direct, same sale

Last edited:
I remember reading about reliability issues with that piece.

There was one guy who posted about the same static discharge issue he had on a beta test unit on about 7 different forums. I hadn’t heard anything bad about the full production model so far.

There was one guy who posted about the same static discharge issue he had on a beta test unit on about 7 different forums. I hadn’t heard anything bad about the full production model so far.
yea--i know quite a few people who have it and love it. i'm not really in the market for a new phono.....or am i....?

haha i have the Insight on my main rig which I'm super happy with. My office has the Jolida I bought from @AnthonyI awhile ago. still enjoying it but you know how it is....I get the upgrade itch every once in awhile.

I do. My next change is likely going to be a phono and this one is on my list. It helps that I have the matching preamp from the same series…

I’m hoping that’s still maybe a year, or better still two, down the line.

EXCELLENT SALE on MoFi StudioDecks at Upscale Audio
or Music Direct, same sale
This is where they should be priced, honestly! They never should've gone up! 😜

10% off on this

Pioneer DJ PLX-1000 Professional Turntable https://a.co/d/cyYlrWO

What cartridge would you recommend for this btw? @AnthonyI you had this didn’t you?
There really isn't any limitation, I had everything from a Grado Gold to tossing my Hana SL on it, so it's really about budget and personal preference. For the price of admission, as I'm not a huge fan of the lower end of the Ortofon line, I did like the 2M Blue. But again, I ran a variety on that table, all with their pros and cons, nothing ever really sounding god awful.

A few off the top of my head:
Audio Techinca VM95ML
Denon DL-103R
Goldring E3
Goldring G1042
Grado Black
Grado Gold
Grado Opus3
Hana SL
MoFi Mastertracker
MoFi UltraTracker
Ortofon 2M Blue