Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

@Mather. Would these work for pops? Does music direct ship to you?
Hey man thanks, so they probably wouldn't work to purchase from them due to shipping/duty costs but I can get those up here in black for almost the same price and they were in the mix as one of the front runners. I decided in the end to go with the newly released Mission LX3 MKII. But thanks for the mention!

Hey man thanks, so they probably wouldn't work to purchase from them due to shipping/duty costs but I can get those up here in black for almost the same price and they were in the mix as one of the front runners. I decided in the end to go with the newly released Mission LX3 MKII. But thanks for the mention!
Worth a shot.

Extra 15% off open box at Audio Advice. Code: OPENBOX15

Extra 15% off open box at Audio Advice. Code: OPENBOX15

@David A. i know we’re chatting but some Uturn Orbits in this selection in case you wanted to check them out

For someone that wants a Sutherland phono stage on a budget. This store is a bit (or sometimes insanely) proud of their gear when it comes to prices, but I’d buy this before a Sutherland Vibe.

If anyone sees a open box Ultradeck floating around out there let me know. I let one slip through my fingers last week cuz puttering
I don't know much about the differences between their turntables. Here are a couple of Studio Decks:

Thanks Russ, these are the cheaper more "entry" models, Ultradeck is about a $1000 more and has a host of upgrades as well, or maybe its just a grand more 🤷‍♂️

Thanks Russ, these are the cheaper more "entry" models, Ultradeck is about a $1000 more and has a host of upgrades as well, or maybe its just a grand more 🤷‍♂️
From a post by @AnthonyI :

Here's a quick guide to what the UltraDeck has over the StudioDeck:
  • The tonearms look identical but there are some differences:
    • The Ultra has better bearings for less friction in both the horizontal and the vertical planes. Less friction equals better tracking.
    • Cardas wiring is used internally in the Ultra arm.
    • The Ultra arm has a special internal damping material to make it even less resonant.
  • The platter is much beefier on the Ultra. This is important in the design since the material chosen (a unique formulation of Delrin) has the same mechanical impedance as the vinyl that LP’s are made from. You'll see mentioned in most any review of either table how quiet they are. Surface noise is much less apparent than on competing designs. The reason is that the platter literally drains away surface noise. The larger platter on the Ultra does so even more effectively. More mass also equals a more stable rotation.
  • The Ultra also makes more comprehensive use of what we call Constrained Layer Damping. This is the combination of the aluminum top plates mated to the wood (MDF) base. It makes the Ultra a more stable and inert chassis for the entire unit to rest on.
  • The cartridge is a significant upgrade (a $300 retail difference). While the Studio cartridge is extremely good for it’s price range, upgrading to the Ultra represents a clearly audible benefit.
  • The Ultra has gold-plated output connections.
  • The head shell is aluminum.

Back