Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

honestly...if i did buy a CD player, i'd get an SACD player to have the added functionality. I did also just see that amazon has some of the audiolab CDT 6000 open box like new for $424....
Having gone through this "dilemma" recently, this was my exact mindset when I decided I wanted to pursue this purchase.............BUT, think long and hard about how much you think you'll use it. New SACD players are expensive. What I ended up doing was researching Blue Ray players that read SACD, looked for something that had solid reviews when it came to the audio part of the device and went from there.

I got this 2013 Marantz UD5007 for just shy of $300 delivered. For the ability to play CDs and SACDs it fits my needs and it sounds fantastic. I don't have or want a 5.1 system for those maybe purchases of 5.1 discs, so again, figure out what you really want it for and go from there.

Having gone through this "dilemma" recently, this was my exact mindset when I decided I wanted to pursue this purchase.............BUT, think long and hard about how much you think you'll use it. New SACD players are expensive. What I ended up doing was researching Blue Ray players that read SACD, looked for something that had solid reviews when it came to the audio part of the device and went from there.

I got this 2013 Marantz UD5007 for just shy of $300 delivered. For the ability to play CDs and SACDs it fits my needs and it sounds fantastic. I don't have or want a 5.1 system for those maybe purchases of 5.1 discs, so again, figure out what you really want it for and go from there.
That's why I haven't purchased one and went streaming route + Roon instead. I use that a ton.

Klipsch Forte III speakers, in white oak, for $2998 shipped

open box lintons are back on the menu. only really a good savings if you can find open box stands though

open box lintons are back on the menu. only really a good savings if you can find open box stands though
@David A.

Back